✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official 2014 World Cup in BRA71L thread!

Sparky

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love messi SO much...I have no idea wh he did not show his magic..He played great no doubt, but brilliant like we are used to. Also, you need a team, he was just playing without support. The German team were well planned and compatible. But I still wish Argentina had won.

I love messi SO much...I have no idea wh he did not show his magic.. He played great no doubt, but brilliant like we are used to. Also, you need a team, he was just playing without support. The German team were well planned and compatible.

that's the problem of South American national teams, too many players on foreign clubs that only play together when they're on NT list. Messi thinks and plays like a spanish but when it comes to Argentina, he don't have the same soccer style with his mattes.

Plus Germany has a very well structured national championship (a.k.a. Bundesliga) that their players don't want to play in other countries.

Still smiling and grinning! We did it! Jaaaaa hahahaha

The party on the street were enormous! I was in Berlin watching with 500.000 people in front of the Brandenburg Gate! That was massive. And with this long and well deserved trophy the party could start :P http://instagram.com/p/qbVnB0k1ht/

Since 2002 Germany was nearly in every semi-final of a European Cup or the World Cup. It was about time ;) hehehehe

(And the final game was the best game by Argentina in this tournament. Congrats though for being such a strong opponent) But now it's just

Oleee oleeee oleee oleee oleee super Deutschland super Deutschland olee ole ole

http://instagram.com/p/qbWSuOE1iR/

That was a great match! Congratulations to both Germany and Argentina. They showed they were the strongest teams and deserved to be in the final. Germany proved to be the better team and an Argentina a worthy opponent. Well done!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Great video! Where is this? :)

It's a beach bar at the end of Copacabana where the German consulate chose for dienationalmannschaft fans to watch the WC games (named TOR!) and every goal scored by them we get a free beer :P

nearby is the United Buddy Bears exhibition here in Rio

Don't you know that North Korea smashed all the countries played by a good winning margin, destroyed south Korea 20-0 ;)

All goals scored by Kim Jong-Un and Horse

kim-jong-un-horse.jpg

----

Well done Germany

[video=youtube;XarEWHov8bg]

It's a beach bar at the end of Copacabana where the German consulate chose for dienationalmannschaft fans to watch the WC games (named TOR!) and every goal scored by them we get a free beer :P

nearby is the United Buddy Bears exhibition here in Rio

Haha that's awesome! So you definitely chose the right party :P