✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2nd July 14] Meet Up thread for Royal Albert Hall, London

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping to be outside RAH at about 4pm tomorrow and will probably get chatting to people while there. I'm going to ask people if they're part of this forum. I did at the Hammersmith gig with no success and in Paris I couldn't really ask people because I can't speak much French :P Looking forward to meeting you guys tomorrow- depending on how things go I'll try to go over to the statue you guys were talking about incase anyone from here is around x

I'm hoping to be outside RAH at about 4pm tomorrow and will probably get chatting to people while there. I'm going to ask people if they're part of this forum. I did at the Hammersmith gig with no success and in Paris I couldn't really ask people because I can't speak much French :P Looking forward to meeting you guys tomorrow- depending on how things go I'll try to go over to the statue you guys were talking about incase anyone from here is around x
Please look out for me and my 2 friends, I'll be wearing a suit with a green love button badge!

To those going to the Royal Albert Hall Concert tomorrow, I'll be there from 12PM. Come and find me and my friends. I'll be wearing a suit, with elbow patches and black trousers, I'll also be wearing a green love button badge. Keep a look out and say hi!!!!!!!! And my avatar is a real picture of me!

10:30 is a little too early for me

Post on here and/or message someone, we'll be around pretty much all day, just a different location maybe :P

And Nev : we will probably be there until about 6.30pm for the latter one.

My train arrives at 2:30, from Euston I'm going to Leicester Square to drop my bags off at my accommodation and then travelling to South Kensington to Hyde Park to kill time (me and my friend are taking a rugby ball.) Then go to the concert, if there are still Coldplayers around then we'll cut our stop at the park early :)

Hi, I'm going to log out of the forum soon and am going to turn my phone off today because the battery is so bad so doubt I'll be on here but like I said I'll hopefully be at the RAH from about 4pm. I'll make my way to that statue when I can. I've seen on Facebook that there's a Coldplayer meet up at 5:30pm. I'll try to make it to that one as it is a specific time. See you tonight guys, and if not then have an amazing time! :D x

I'll be fine to make 5:30 actually. If anyone is anywhere near The Serpentine in Hyde Park, I'm there for the next 15 mins before I'll be moving to a cafe by the serpentine. If you're there, I'm in a red Ralph Lauren polo and blue chinos on a deck chair so come and say hi (I also have a grey hoodie with me.)