✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Aug-2014] Chris Martin to play solo NYC show

gai

So not that this is true, so dont quote me, but if hes in Viacom Studios in NY ( VH1 headquarters ) 1515 Broadway (at 44th St.), New York, NY 10036... and thats a proper studio as well, and he looks like hes in his performance clothes, maybe this is the "secret location" and again how Coldplay Atlas will have streaming links?? Pretty easy to get links when you are at a studio to broadcast out lol I'm a serious coldplayer, but I'm really kinda over the "secret" crap.. I'm too old to be annoyed with secret this and secret that, just flipping say what you are up to already llolol I cant be the only one that is getting a bit peeved, can I lolol

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So not that this is true, so dont quote me, but if hes in Viacom Studios in NY ( VH1 headquarters ) 1515 Broadway (at 44th St.), New York, NY 10036... and thats a proper studio as well, and he looks like hes in his performance clothes, maybe this is the "secret location" and again how Coldplay Atlas will have streaming links?? Pretty easy to get links when you are at a studio to broadcast out lol I'm a serious coldplayer, but I'm really kinda over the "secret" crap.. I'm too old to be annoyed with secret this and secret that, just flipping say what you are up to already llolol I cant be the only one that is getting a bit peeved, can I lolol

no im fucking tired of all the secret shit, i stopped searching for things, tomorrow we will see what happens

i have no idea what is going on? Secret shows? all i knew is that there was suppose to be a show tonight that you could win tickets to in NYC .. If anyone wants to fill me in otherwise they can lol

no im fucking tired of all the secret shit, i stopped searching for things, tomorrow we will see what happens

You are spot on, I'm not a 15 yr old fangrl, I'm 36, and tbh, I dont need to be annoyed, and honestly, I'm annoyed lolol This secret crap is really childish, I cant wrap me head around it...dont get me wrong, I LOVE CP, and if they are playing in a place I can travel to, I will go see them ( iheartradio is up next for me) but this secret this and that and the radio station weird interviews that told us nothing but but he likes Nirvana and Cheese Fries.

You are spot on, I'm not a 15 yr old fangrl, I'm 36, and tbh, I dont need to be annoyed, and honestly, I'm annoyed lolol This secret crap is really childish, I cant wrap me head around it...dont get me wrong, I LOVE CP, and if they are playing in a place I can travel to, I will go see them ( iheartradio is up next for me) but this secret this and that and the radio station weird interviews that told us nothing but but he likes Nirvana and Cheese Fries.

I also love CP... and am quite a bit older than you !!..... but I'm just waiting and hoping there's a link that we can listen to sometime in the next day or two.

keep an eye out for this if you have sirius xm:

Todd Shapiro @iamToddyTickles ·

Uh, pretty crazy! Chris Martin of Coldplay is right beside me at the @SiriusXM studios in NYC & we may be able to get him on after 4pm ch168

keep an eye out for this if you have sirius xm:

Todd Shapiro @iamToddyTickles ·

Uh, pretty crazy! Chris Martin of Coldplay is right beside me at the @SiriusXM studios in NYC & we may be able to get him on after 4pm ch168

Where is he now exactly...

Sirius XM 1221 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10020 hes making the rounds it seems lol

I just want to listen to him singing while broadcasted, that's enough for now :) But thanks for the address I dont think I will fly to NY right away :awesome:

I just want to listen to him singing while broadcasted, that's enough for now :) But thanks for the address I dont think I will fly to NY right away :awesome:

LOLO I have my mate literally walking to the Sirius XM studios as I'm typing this, thats the only reason I knew the addy lolol

he is doing sirius xm artist's confidential now. supposedly airing this saturday at 9am.

Elena Eberwein @elena_eberwein ·

Chris Martin from Coldplay is singing Clocks in the lobby #loveit

10411302_373356786144759_8529725620443935277_n.jpg?oh=07a56152845ff190c496e2236452a9bd&oe=545A1D62&__gda__=1414152638_14741696cad01dce23afc0289c813889

"Thank u Chris Martin for the lullaby and making #ParkerIreland such a happy girl. Also a huge thanks for listening to @morningmashup @siriusxmhits1 #coldplay"

link

keep an eye on this. on right now it seems.

T10 @T10 ·

We're about to start here at #Trending10! We have a ton to discuss & we talk to @Meghan_Trainor & @coldplay's Chris Martin! Don't miss it!

keep an eye on this. on right now it seems.

T10 @T10 ·

We're about to start here at #Trending10! We have a ton to discuss & we talk to @Meghan_Trainor & @coldplay's Chris Martin! Don't miss it!

They just showed the clip on him speaking on Trending10 at 5-15pm est...precorded, lasted literally 45 seconds..he looked great tho lol

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>We have the very talented <a href="https://twitter.com/ChrisOfColdplay">@ChrisofColdPlay</a> ON-AIR with us tomorrow for a LIVE PERFORMANCE at 8:05 am ET! (You can't miss this interview!)</p>— Elvis Duran (@ElvisDuranShow) <a href="https://twitter.com/ElvisDuranShow/statuses/497112697545445376">August 6, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I wasn't going to say anything but I think the intern in charge of the tweets had to change the @ HA!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>We have <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplay">@Coldplay</a>'s Chris Martin ON-AIR with us tomorrow at 8:05 am ET for a LIVE in-studio performance! (You don't want to miss this one!)</p>— Elvis Duran (@ElvisDuranShow) <a href="https://twitter.com/ElvisDuranShow/statuses/497138408100466689">August 6, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

they just deleted that last tweet

Lol cause @chrisofcoldplay is not him. Chris doesnt use Twitter. @coldplay does ;)

Well he might, we just wouldnt know about it lolol I know if I was a mega star I would totally use an alias account so i can check out cool stuff without pl knowing it was me lol

*comes into this thread*

*sees pictures of Chris getting touched by weird rich people*

*sees a fuckload of tweets about Chris being at several places at the same time*

*sees a fuckalot of interviews happening everywhere*

tumblr_inline_n85havnJD91ssq8c4.gif