✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Aug-2014] Chris Martin to play solo NYC show

gai

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he played asfos (it was okay) and viva, best performance ever of viva, perfect

yeah i agree. maybe he needs to practice the piano part a little and maybe a little too early for the high parts in the song. but it was great to hear a raw acoustic version of it.

Coldplay’s Chris Martin Goes Solo in NYC

Chris Martin from Coldplay stopped by a small club in New York City for a very intimate solo performance last night. Get the whole scoop on the special show!

As Martin took the stage at The Box, he was in great spirits, even recognizing a fan in the crowd that he had met earlier in the day in an elevator. The Coldplay frontman kicked his set off with “Always In My Head” from the album Ghost Stories, before launching into a set featuring many of Coldplay’s biggest hits such as “Clocks,” “Viva La Vida” and “Paradise.”

But this set was more than just the hits– Chris definitely had some fun in store, as well. He sang a snippet of “Fancy” (yes, Iggy Azalea’s hit) which he segued straight into “Lost” without missing a beat!

Overall, it was a great performance from Coldplay’s lead singer. Check out the complete setlist below, and see more photos from the show HERE!

Chris Martin Solo Show, August 6,2014

SETLIST:

Always In My Head

Clocks

Paradise

Yellow

Sparks

Viva La Vida

Lost

Oceans

A Sky Full Of Stars

O

link

he played O!

whoa! viva was incredible! I just loved those chords he used on the guitar for viva! It seemed to be a non-standard tuning on the guitar, and thats what brought out some beautiful suspended chords. Just goes to show how talented Chris really is!

btw I've got to say it again..thanks Batman!

Where I can't find it I must be an idiot ! I'm

Looking for the interview and performance that was just ok the radio ?

The all encompassing multimedia thread confuses me, at least on tapatalk right now. I'll download from my computer later....…