✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

(08 DEC 2014) Coldplay Performing on BBC Radio Theatre for The Jo Whiley Show

Christa42

Hahahaha yes, that was brilliant! :lol:

Was it me or was the audience rather quiet?

Good to know I wasn't the only one LOLing about that :lol:

Yeah seemed like it. BUT it could have also been the mixing. And if you looked at the delighted, intently staring faces in the front row I'd almost say the fans were too busy drooling all over the floor than making any noise HAHAH

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slight understatement :p

they were terrible!

I wasn't sure if it was only me so didn't want to go all overboard with describing them as horrible :P

Good to know I wasn't the only one LOLing about that :lol:

Yeah seemed like it. BUT it could have also been the mixing. And if you looked at the delighted, intently staring faces in the front row I'd almost say the fans were too busy drooling all over the floor than making any noise HAHAH

It might have been...although even Viva didn't really spark any chant with Will singing his lungs out all by himself :blank:

Watched it and loved it. I hope the people in the crowd were proper fans and appreciated how lucky they were to be there! Pffft, couldn't hear anyone shouting "Woo! " at the end of SFOS which was disappointing. The guys looked liked they enjoyed tonight and it made me laugh when Chris sang "'Cos you're a Guy full of stars" to Guy :) x

Audience was pretty awful IMHO....My 72 yr old mum was dancing about the kitchen making tea more enthusiastic then the people in the front row lolol I know when I go to a concert I rock out, along with me mates, we make sure the band knows we love them, sing along, dance, chant, party in our seats....this crowd was a total lackluster dud :(

Audience was pretty awful IMHO....My 72 yr old mum was dancing about the kitchen making tea more enthusiastic then the people in the front row lolol I know when I go to a concert I rock out, along with me mates, we make sure the band knows we love them, sing along, dance, chant, party in our seats....this crowd was a total lackluster dud :(

Maybe thats probably because the small amount of audience...? That venue is so small though

Have to scrap the recording, the audio is out of sync :( Lag and the length of time. It's better if someone records it on a TV recorder and i'm sure someone will post it anyhow, so just have to wait for the official stream or an upload :)

Have to scrap the recording, the audio is out of sync :( Lag and the length of time. It's better if someone records it on a TV recorder and i'm sure someone will post it anyhow, so just have to wait for the official stream or an upload :)

did u record the after show interview? both will and chris said lot of stuff about lp7 and i need to re listen to it

Thank you for the effort! I appreciate that x

I tried to quote as best as I could on CPing Twitter with the after show interview with Jo. Got some pretty funny quotes. I was typing as they were speaking, prob not exact but pretty good. What a great show. Loved the set list. Now I will go back and re-listen and enjoy!

also I loved this Coldplay tweet. Something about that Sound board makes me crazy

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The view of Coldplay's sound man extraordinaire Dan Green <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ColdplayBBC?src=hash">#ColdplayBBC</a>. A <a href="http://t.co/m1vMte4fVZ">pic.twitter.com/m1vMte4fVZ</a></p>— Coldplay (@coldplay) <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/542053983188447232">December 8, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>