✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New forum design!

Sparky

Is it still showing? because I've set the mobile version to be the same as desktop now as it's still easy to navigate, looks better and most phones/tablets are big enough now. I added that version today, it's very basic but there if anyone wants to use it :) I can find something more complex if anyone prefers it

Yeah the default is the desktop one which also looks fine on mobile :) I never use a mobile version anyway, tapatalk ftw!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems to take a while to load, but I'm not sure if it's just correlation or causation

Your browser will load up all the images the first time you view the new style before its saved in the cache. Let me know if its still slower though. Should be faster, the other one was a little more graphics heavy.

Thanks Sparky!!

two things:

*font size is bigger than the old one, so I am using 90% zoom :lol:

*and I didn't like the new banner :escaping:

Is it the forum post font or everything generally? I can reduce the size by 1 pt. and see what everyone thinks

Ok, I've disabled the old dark template now so it should go to this new, lighter style automatically. I have made a duplicate, titled 'alternative (dark)' which just has a darker background.

I can't change the text colour to white to make the foreground dark, that can only be done in custom coded templates which require money for a good, secure one (too much of a security risk for the free, unsupported ones) but then the code conflicts with some add on's and causes bugs which is a main reason why the 'bluefox' design is being swapped.