✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rumoured Coldplay live dates 2015-2016

Rumored dates

November/December 2015 - New Delhi, India (multiple sources)

November/December 2015 - London, United Kingdom (Coldplaying source)

March 2016: Gremio Arena - Porto Alegre, Brazil (Link) (New - 'Negotiations are taking place' : Stadium present)

Early 2016: Lollapalooza 2016 or solo tour in Brazil (Link)

Early 2016: Arena Castelão, Brazil (Link)

Mid 2016: Circus Maximus, Rome, Italy (Link - via Coldplayzone - 'in negotiations')

Mid 2016: Turkey (Link - via Pozitif)

Reputable Brazilian Journalist 'confirming' Coldplay tour in Brazil - March 2016 (Link)

Confirmed but no date so far

'Why Not People?' disability friendly concert - United Kingdom.

More info

-------------

If you spot more possible live dates, feel free to mention them to add to the list :)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the messenger app i dont think has anything to do with coldplay, its more likely to be a dave holmes's side project because NONE of the websides reporting the news were quoting Coldplay as act but they all said that "coldplay's dave holmes" was involved in it

I agree, but is definitely at least a rumour

11th July - Werchter, Belgium. The werchter boutique festival still needs a headliner and other than Coldplay no one really knows who could headline, since it has to be a very big artist/band that is capable of selling all the tickets on their own. And after the glasto rumours Coldplay would be a good possibility.

So yeah this is basically a rumour based on a rumour, but Still.

Soooo nice that I'm leaving on holiday the 11th, in the afternoon though :bomb::bomb: so i'm hoping they won't come

11th July - Werchter, Belgium. The werchter boutique festival still needs a headliner and other than Coldplay no one really knows who could headline, since it has to be a very big artist/band that is capable of selling all the tickets on their own. And after the glasto rumours Coldplay would be a good possibility.

So yeah this is basically a rumour based on a rumour, but Still.

Soooo nice that I'm leaving on holiday the 11th, in the afternoon though :bomb::bomb: so i'm hoping they won't come

rumour based on rumour...

I hope they come *already checked plane tickets*.. Can't you postpone your holiday for 1 day? :/

rumour based on rumour...

I hope they come *already checked plane tickets*.. Can't you postpone your holiday for 1 day? :/

would be hard... I don't think my parents would be willing to leave a day later so I'd have to change my flight but then the problem is that I can't get back home after the festival since I can't drive and I also wouldn't be able to get from the airport to the holiday location which is somewhere in the middle of nowhere in Italy :\

so unless someone fixes me a helicopter with pilot...

Prince, Queen, Adele and Coldplay are the 4 other names being linked.

Can't see it being Adele as she's had nothing out.

Prince could be a good bet to close the festival on the Sunday night.

That leaves Queen and Coldplay.

Can you really see Queen with a Freddie stand-in headlining the Saturday night at Glastonbury? Not really so.....maybe it will be Coldplay!

I was reading this yesterday,

Apparently the 'already-agreed Saturday night headline act' has been told that if Adele agrees to perform she will be the headline act, rather than them.

It got me thinking that this can only be coldplay who would agree to give-away their headline spot because they've already headlined so many times before. She has however said she hates the idea of big crowds and Glastonbury, but she's gna want to come back with a bang [as will coldplay ofc], what better way?

Mixed feelings - penny for your thoughts, guys?

this[/url] yesterday,

Apparently the 'already-agreed Saturday night headline act' has been told that if Adele agrees to perform she will be the headline act, rather than them.

It got me thinking that this can only be coldplay who would agree to give-away their headline spot because they've already headlined so many times before. She has however said she hates the idea of big crowds and Glastonbury, but she's gna want to come back with a bang [as will coldplay ofc], what better way?

Mixed feelings - penny for your thoughts, guys?

actually the article says some booked bands were told they could be playing before adele, not dropping out for adele. no matter how close a relationship a band has with a festival, i would think it is bad business to do that. and coldplay seem like they take playing glastonbury quite seriously, planning for months ahead. think of the pyramid lighting-up trick for example.

anyway, i don't have my hopes up for a glastonbury headlining slot for coldplay. would be a little too soon for the 4th headline. not to mention guy flat out denied they would play glastonbury this year.