✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rumoured Coldplay live dates 2015-2016

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've acquired some info (a rumour as nothing is confirmed). A colleague of mine used to work with Coldplay on the logistics side. He's still got contacts from back then, so he's been doing some digging for me and he understand's that "Coldplay are in the process of booking at least one show in London at the end of the year. Maybe multiple shows".

Was interesting hearing a bit about logistics and how massive and complicated it is to book a show. Takes around 5 months in some cases to organise a concert!

Concerning rumoured concert places:

In november 2014 I was at a screening of the Ghost Stories Live DVD, which was organised by Warner Belgium in a movie theater in Brussels.

After the show, someone of Warner told us that Coldplay was coming to Belgium in 2015!

I expected them to be at Werchter Boutique, a festival that is organised every 2 years and has 1 big headliner. The festival got cancelled though, because the headliner they had in mind wasn't doing a summer tour.

Could have been Coldplay, might have been another band.

So, I think we still might have a chance to see them in Belgium this year.

I've acquired some info (a rumour as nothing is confirmed). A colleague of mine used to work with Coldplay on the logistics side. He's still got contacts from back then, so he's been doing some digging for me and he understand's that "Coldplay are in the process of booking at least one show in London at the end of the year. Maybe multiple shows".

Was interesting hearing a bit about logistics and how massive and complicated it is to book a show. Takes around 5 months in some cases to organise a concert!

:o :o :o :o

I checked flights and even airport connections :lol:

I prepeared my visa application

all i need is just the DATES

Concerning rumoured concert places:

In november 2014 I was at a screening of the Ghost Stories Live DVD, which was organised by Warner Belgium in a movie theater in Brussels.

After the show, someone of Warner told us that Coldplay was coming to Belgium in 2015!

I expected them to be at Werchter Boutique, a festival that is organised every 2 years and has 1 big headliner. The festival got cancelled though, because the headliner they had in mind wasn't doing a summer tour.

Could have been Coldplay, might have been another band.

So, I think we still might have a chance to see them in Belgium this year.

I'm pretty sure they wanted Coldplay at Werchter Boutique, I mean who else could it have been? Especially because the 2014 edition got cancelled because of the same reason, and Ghost Stories had just been released but they didn't do an actual tour. It makes too much sense. So I'm pretty sure that, if they find enough headliners for the main festival, we'll see them at Boutique this year...or maybe even before that if the rumoured London date is part of a European tour!

A summer 2016 date has pretty much been confirmed for Italy. The venue is the Circo Massimo, Rome.

Sorry if this isn't the right place to write it, but I didn't know where to post it LOL

Would u mind giving more info? Don't think we are aware of any confirmed live dates in 2016 yet.

Would u mind giving more info? Don't think we are aware of any confirmed live dates in 2016 yet.

There are many italian websites who are talking about it:

http://www.coldplayzone.it/news/il-concerto-dei-coldplay-al-circo-massimo-e-quasi-realta

https://www.helloworld.it/news/coldplay-a-roma-2016-circo-massimo/

http://www.correttainformazione.it/coldplay-circo-massimo-roma-novita-info-tour-mondiale-2016/81615494.html

http://roma.repubblica.it/cronaca/2015/03/10/news/coldplay-109232878/

They all say pretty much the same thing: Municipality of Rome has been negotiating with Coldplay, the Major already said once that he'd love to bring Coldplay to Rome and we just wait an official confirm.