✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rumoured Coldplay live dates 2015-2016

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: it's going to be rainy tomorrow morning. Might as well just take the tram and wait until the tour is announced. Stupid Belgian climate.

Be thankful your not in Canada where it's cold and there's actual real snow xD. Rain is nothing I actually like it and would love if it was raining right now :)

Hopefully the Canada dates are nowhere between July 3 and 22' date=' I'm on a camping trip during that time and I really want to see them!![/quote']

Unfortunately that's a pretty large window lol. But there's still a chance :P

I have a trip of around the same length in that same month but a little forwards, also for me it's not a camping trip. Good thing I haven't planned the trip yet so when the Canada dates are released they're hopefully somewhere around where I'm going to so I can plan my trip accordingly:D

Unfortunately that's a pretty large window lol. But there's still a chance :P

I have a trip of around the same length in that same month but a little forwards, also for me it's not a camping trip. Good thing I haven't planned the trip yet so when the Canada dates are released they're hopefully somewhere around where I'm going to so I can plan my trip accordingly:D

Yeah I wish I could do that! I know it's a large window, unfortunately it's the only amount of time I can go for. At this moment the Coldplay concert seems fun, but I know when the times comes in reality the camping trip would be the most life-changing. I just hope I get the best of both worlds haha.

Yeah I wish I could do that! I know it's a large window' date=' unfortunately it's the only amount of time I can go for. At this moment the Coldplay concert seems fun, but I know when the times comes in reality the camping trip would be the most life-changing. I just hope I get the best of both worlds haha.[/quote']

I agree. I hope you enjoy your camping trip! :D

Also I just noticed your from the same place as me!!! Finally someone else from Canada eh?:D

Haven't you noticed me :( :( :(

lol jk

LOL I just noticed you too!! I think I need to look a little harder next time :D

Canadian reporting in

Oh ya.... I think I've had some slight hockey talks with you in the past and I think I saw you say somewhere that you were also Canadian...:D

Oh ya.... I think I've had some slight hockey talks with you in the past and I think I saw you say somewhere that you were also Canadian...

Right! Watching the Leafs/Bruins game rn actually. Yeah, i'm rocking the Hong Kong flag. I'm a dual citizen.

I know this should be in the "Canada eh?" thread or whatever it is called but hockey talks you say?

Who do you all cheer for?

Go. HABS. Go.

:D

Right! Watching the Leafs/Bruins game rn actually. Yeah' date=' i'm rocking the Hong Kong flag. I'm a dual citizen.[/quote']

Cool! :D