✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Member Of The Month & Honorary Coldplayers

Sparky

It's Member Of The Month time :) This month's winner is jc90. Congratulations :D MOTM is decided by the most thumbs up within each month for multiple posts.

I touched on the Honorary Coldplayers rank before, when Team Members were announced. We have decided (the Mod team) that any members who have been registered on the forums for over 10 years, who are still active (and have over 100+ posts) will receive recognition for their loyalty and as a thanks to their contribution on Coldplaying over the years :) The exception for anyone under 10 years is if they have previously being a Global Moderator.

Please let me know if you have a join date of over 10 years and you haven't been made an Honorary Member. Black Rose and Texasluvsjonny are among the first, as ex-Moderators. Another three members have been added (who have recently posted):

[Coldplay]Andi

nanda

Congratulations :) I know there's a lot of you who joined during the X&Y era. I'll add you later on in the year after your 10 year anniversary, just remind me please!

Whoa, did not expect this! Uh, didn't prepare a speech, but thanks to everyone who...voted? Thumbs uped? I suspect it was from thumbs up in the facts thread as thats pretty much where I do all my posting.

Anywho, a legitimate thanks to those who read my comments and think they're worth mentioning!

And a congrats to the new Honoured members. I suspect I'll be one soon with my 10 year join date anniversary coming up. For now though, MOTM will do!

Edit: ooooh, the name is orange just as the prophecy said!

Oh crap, sorry! I read your join date as 2005 when going through the member list, you're gonna have to wait a while :laugh3:

I wasn't gonna say anything, but he/she also had sub 100 post count too.

Anyways, I expect my title as honorary member in August!

*patiently waits until June 2022* :escaping2:

You know what's shocking? When your brain goes like: "Pff yeah that's just 20 years away lol"

"WAIT-

FUCK"

and then u realise it's 2015 already :freak:

You know what's shocking? When your brain goes like: "Pff yeah that's just 20 years away lol"

"WAIT-

FUCK"

and then u realise it's 2015 already :freak:

i know right!

we're as close to 2030 as we are to 2000

:|

:|

I'm getting old

:freak:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

10 years wasted/spent on this website. Feels good bro.

wish the colour change would stand out a bit more, or add the bar above the avatar like the mods get.

basically I just wanna show off my newly earned title!

• 2 months later...

Thanks jc90 for linking to this thread... Thanks again guys for making me an Honorary Coldplayer!

Btw, I just noticed another oldie oldmuckers - he / she has been here since 2003 and fulfills the post criteria too... and seems reasonably active still! :)

P.S. A slightly more prominent shade (of colour) for our usernames would be nice! :D