✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CP FANS around the world

Spraycan Soul

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leading continent is certainly Europe right now, and although Germany, USA, and UK tied with 2 replies, I'd have to give the tiebreaker to Germany because one of them is Batman, an esteemed veteran of Coldplaying forums.

wow, that makes it sound like I'm some kind of important person HAHAHAHA

But to contribute to this thread:

Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany

Midnight

Madras, India

Life in Technicolor ii

This is my first post on here! It just had to be this! I absolutely love love love this song!!! It was love at first listen and it has been my favourite song ever since.

Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany

ohhh, da komme ich her ! :) (aber da wohne ich nicht :D)

On another note, that is a funny argumentation Spraycan ! Nothing against the dear Batman :batman: :D, but the first thing that crossed my mind is that the UK needs to be credited for the, umm, minor contribution of being home to 4 people without whom the Coldplaying community would not even exist :escaping2:

Madras, India

Life in Technicolor ii

This is my first post on here! It just had to be this! I absolutely love love love this song!!! It was love at first listen and it has been my favourite song ever since.

Welcome! I'm pretty new as well….great song! Listen to it over and over myself!:P

Hallo RUHRPÖTTLER! :cheesy: Du wohnst in der Nähe von Mannheim, oder? :surprised:

but the first thing that crossed my mind is that the UK needs to be credited for the, umm, minor contribution of being home to 4 people without whom the Coldplaying community would not even exist :escaping2:

Yeahh but he is talking about the fans, not the and itself lol

On another note, that is a funny argumentation Spraycan ! Nothing against the dear Batman :batman: :D, but the first thing that crossed my mind is that the UK needs to be credited for the, umm, minor contribution of being home to 4 people without whom the Coldplaying community would not even exist :escaping2:

Okay, and incredibly good point…I suppose we shouldn't forget the origins!

Hallo RUHRPÖTTLER! :cheesy: Du wohnst in der Nähe von Mannheim, oder? :surprised:

Yeahh but he is talking about the fans, not the and itself lol

I have to side with Batman here…he's got over 17,000 posts and is part of the graphics team (which I'm not exactly sure what that is but it has to be important:o)

OMG, kannst Du als Moderator die IP-Adressen einsehen ???? creeeeeepy that you found out, it's indeed correct ! :omgomg:

Ich kann allen möglichen Kack einsehen, AUCH WIE ALT DU BIST :charming:

he's got over 17,000 posts and is part of the graphics team (which I'm not exactly sure what that is but it has to be important:o)

That means Sparky can demand all kind of graphic requests from me without me complaining about it :laugh3:

General UPDATE as of May 17, 2015:

1. Europe is kicking a$$ with replies

2. LOVE how messages are coming in from around the world..literally around the world, USA, middle east, far east, Australia, Mexico etc…odd none from South America yet

3. With naming the songs, sure, name your top 3 if you want.

4. I'm a nerd and just bought a pinnable world map off of Amazon to track this…want to take picture and post it when I get it….of course you know this means the thread will die now, right….nooooooo, keep posting!:wink3:

AUCH WIE ALT DU BIST :charming::

Naja, mehr oder minder...ich weiß nicht mehr genau was für ein Alter ich angegeben habe, aber jedenfalls nicht mein richtiges :P

Spraycan - awesome idea with the map ! Looking forward to it.

Naja, mehr oder minder...ich weiß nicht mehr genau was für ein Alter ich angegeben habe, aber jedenfalls nicht mein richtiges :P

Spraycan - awesome idea with the map ! Looking forward to it.

Sehr gut, man sollte auch keine privaten Informationen im Internet lassen :nod: