✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Girls ~ would you marry Chris Martin if you could?

sunshynegrrl85

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my kind of thread! :D I wouldn't marry Mr. Martin, as I'm not attracted to him. The peeps who are can have him. :D

Based on personality as well as looks, I'd like to marry:

Sigurd Wongraven of Satyricon -- different from me, more aggressive than I am, but not unreasonably so. I admire guys who speak their minds.

Shagrath of Dimmu Borgir -- I dislike Dimmu's music (this will cause problems in the future :p) but have to respect his attitude and how nice he is towards fans and the media. He also looks "real".

good. i`m delighted. are youinterested in performing your red carpet abilities at this year`s golden globe awards? my fiance is one of the presenters so he`s gonna drag me with him. i need to be totally sure the red carpet is a good one you know. i trust you. the award ceremony is on the 25th of this month and year.

I don't personaly know Chris so proably not, even though he seems like the exact type of guy that I find myself attracted to..and same goes for Fran from Travis..and Jim Carrey..lol. hmmm..Adam Brody from the show The O.C..I would marry him..OOO and Kevin Carlson from this show called Brendan Lenard..soooo funny..sigh I think I'll just marry one of my best friends Matt...or actually I have this pact with my other best buddy Aaron that if we don't find anyone by the time we're 30, we'll just marry eachother lol...OR I'll just be "big pimp'n it" and have like..10 husbands to satisfy all my needs... :wink3: :sneaky: