✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Girls ~ would you marry Chris Martin if you could?

sunshynegrrl85

I don't imagine I would want to marry him...

I have this idea that he has a really hairy groin area...then with all that jumping around it'd get all sweaty..not that I'd be going right for that after he'd be jumping around, but i imagine it's quite wild down there...

that's my real honest thought, sorry if you don't agree :)

:lol: wow..i can honestly say I've NEVER thought of that lol, i do understand what you're saying though lol

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't read the rest of the posts on this thread, but...

Chris is definitely very marriable material :D

There are a lot of points to qualify, but on principle, I'd say yes, if he was available and if we got along well etc.

Too bad he's married now though :lol: Good for you, Gwyn! I guess I'll have to settle for one of the other blokes then :lol: :D

I'd marry him!!! :) He's sooo cute & sexy!! But there are three problems: 1. I am 14 years old (yes, one of this silly dreamy teenagers :wink3: ), 2. We don't know each other, 3. He's married :cry: But I'm glad that he's happy with Gwyn :) I think I would marry Robbie Williams, he doesn't have a girlfriend and I think he's even more handsome than Mr. Martin :P (but just a little) And then I'd start an affair with Chris...and then with Guy...etc... :smug:

Why do all members of Coldplay have girlfriends or are married!!?? :cry: