4. 12:51

5. You Talk Way Too Much

6. Someday

7. Meet Me In The Bathroom

8. Last Nite

9. The Way It Is

10. The End Has No End

11. Hard To Explain

Yeah... I keep getting rid of tracks. Hahaha.

I recorded Letterman too :D That show pisses me off so much though. They spent so much time talking to boring people in the audience, bringing out dr. phil and having the band leader guy be annoying (even bringing out Colin Quinn - perhaps the most annoying and unfunny person ever to be on Saturday Night Live) that they didn't interview the Strokes. I can't stand that. They didn't seem all that happy to be there either. I guess they were tired after the long tour.

And they didn't do any close ups of Nick. :angry:

you know, I had an idea today..

since more and more people are starting to like the strokes.. and they're getting more and more popular...

I think we should stop spreading our strokes love so people wont see how good they are. so they'll still be our lil band and dont get totally famous like coldplay is.

Like, there are tons of people here that just dont deserve to listen to the strokes, you know what i mean?

so...

LEAVE OUR BAND ALONE! :P

haha

you know, that didnt make a lot of sense... but meh, I'm just trying to protect our boys.

But oh yea, back to the topic.. its awesome to know that the end has no end is gunna be the next single! i cant wait for the video. :cool:

I found the Letterman performance kinda boring, like the Strokes live seem to be.

you're the biggest ignorant dyke reindeergirl, the strokes concert was by far the coolest concert i have ever been too.

Like, there are tons of people here that just dont deserve to listen to the strokes, you know what i mean?

so...

LEAVE OUR BAND ALONE!

i agree, just today, my bandmate was making fun of the strokes! oh well, he's good at guitar so whatever...

i agree, just today, my bandmate was making fun of the strokes! oh well, he's good at guitar so whatever...

whoa, really?

man, thats so weird, cos my bandmates hate em too. i tried to make em get into their songs so we could cover em but they said something about how jules vocals are lame. bah, ignorant assholes. And now they wanna cover incubus. totally lame, man.

whoa, really?

man, thats so weird, cos my bandmates hate em too. i tried to make em get into their songs so we could cover em but they said something about how jules vocals are lame. bah, ignorant assholes. And now they wanna cover incubus. totally lame, man.

I'd be covering Incubus right on the double. But that's just me.

(what videos did you download, ren?)

the_strokes_-_take_it_or_leave_it_(live_version)-oxi-ucv.mpeg

the_strokes_-_the_end_has_no_end_(live_letterman_05-21-04)-merlin-ucv.mpeg

:cool:

Fook, i miss julia in this thread.. i still remember the good old day when only julia eric and thom used to likeg the strokes haha well, julia was the first in love Nick but now every single member has their own religion ..wtf? u shallow girls! what about albert?.. he's a great guitar player!

hahah they want to conver incubus? that sucks

our band likes classic rock (beatles, the who, led zep, etc..) so it's kinda lame too

oh well, at least they have a few good songs. like the who's my generation is such a classic. and the bass line is the sweetest ever. i wouldnt mind covering em. led is kinda boring though cos all those stoned hippies listen to em.. and i wouldnt want a bunch of hippies as my groupies, you know? ha

ook, i miss julia in this thread.. i still remember the good old day when only julia eric and thom used to likeg the strokes haha well, julia was the first in love Nick but now every single member has their own religion ..wtf? u shallow girls! what about albert?.. he's a great guitar player!

ooh ya, man, so true. like all these shallow girls going like "ooh, i wanna rape nick" even though they never heard him playing the guitar.

and then poor albert and niko dont have their official religions just cos they're not as hot as the others. Meh.

ooh ya, man, so true. like all these shallow girls going like "ooh, i wanna rape nick" even though they never heard him playing the guitar.

and then poor albert and niko dont have their official religions just cos they're not as hot as the others. Meh.

yeah i know, but u wanted to rape nick too haha

the strokes are definitely excellent live! they sound even better than on their albums. everything was totally spot on and it's worth going to the shows even if you can't really see them...i was so far back that i couldn't see much of anything but it was still a wicked show.

and now, i feel the need to defend myself against recent comments made :D ...

i have been a strokes fan for quite a while now, but just recently started revisting this board which i why i wasn't around during this thread's initial creation.

yes, i think that nick is good looking, but i think that they all are. and i find them attractive because i like their music so much. i have asked myself (on more than one occasion) whether i would still find them so good looking if i didn't like their music and the answer is usually no. that sounds pretty mean, but it's true and i like to make sure that i'm not listening to them because i think they're attractive, but rather that i think they're attractive because i love their music.

well, i guess that's it for now. pretty incoherent, but it's late at night.

:D

and now, i feel the need to defend myself against recent comments made ...

i have been a strokes fan for quite a while now, but just recently started revisting this board which i why i wasn't around during this thread's initial creation.

yes, i think that nick is good looking, but i think that they all are. and i find them attractive because i like their music so much. i have asked myself (on more than one occasion) whether i would still find them so good looking if i didn't like their music and the answer is usually no. that sounds pretty mean, but it's true and i like to make sure that i'm not listening to them because i think they're attractive, but rather that i think they're attractive because i love their music.

well, i guess that's it for now. pretty incoherent, but it's late at night.

hey alexis, i wasnt talking about you when i said that thing about nick's groupies. i know that you've been listening to the strokes for a long time, and you probably know more about em than i do :cool:

I was talking about people that are starting to get into the strokes now thanks to the stupid religions, you know what im talking about? and they go like "oh yea, nick and jules are so hot" and dont give a damn about their songs.

but you're part of the "cool (and hot ) strokes fans club", alexis :cool:

haha i agree, what i just said wasnt for you alexis, u probably got me wrong , i know u dont like 'em only for the looks, coz i bet u know every single song ( not not mention the b-sides :stunned: ) I was just saying that girls are so mean coz albert and niko deserve more credit , they're great but they are always in the background coz they're not THAT good looking.. but u can bet i'd be their groupie if i was a girl :wink3: :lol: