✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Strokes

mburn

I had actually kinda stopped coming to this mb and then when I returned I found this thread and have been coming by more often! woohoo As for the next single I've been thinking about it for a while but haven't decided what I would most like. Anything would be fine by me. (As long as it has close ups with Nick Vee (I love calling him that) :wink3: hahaha. sorry to be so shallow :rolleyes: )

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't get a signed poster - i got a signed 8x10 and just a plain poster. they're coming out with a fan club dvd too. you also get shoe laces, newsletters and a cd (which i haven't received yet). it's worth the money because they also have secret shows for fan club members which are way better than the concerts because you get to be closer and there usually aren't the annoying people crowd surfing and moshing. i treated myself to fanclub membership at christmas :D

i'm sure you do... :rolleyes: actually i do know a guy who kinda looks like nick (super tall and skinny' date=' brown hair and he plays the guitar) - my boyfriend. :D[/quote']

ooh yeah, i know someone who looks like Nick too.... tall, skinny, the same hair nick used to have a couple of years ago (the short 'do) and the same eyes.

Only he's a prick :rolleyes: :P

too bad he's a pinhead. otherwise you could be friends with (or maybe more than friends with :wink3: ) a nick look-alike. then you start calling him nick, make him play the guitar...

:lol: j/k!

Nice mix, Brian :cool:

i'm sure you do... :rolleyes: actually i do know a guy who kinda looks like nick (super tall and skinny' date=' brown hair and he plays the guitar) - my boyfriend. :D[/quote']

ooh yeah, i know someone who looks like Nick too.... tall, skinny, the same hair nick used to have a couple of years ago (the short 'do) and the same eyes.

Only he's a pinhead :rolleyes: :P

I actually bumped into this guy and managed to talk to him properly... he's actually pretty cute!! :blush: nice and all too. I guess I just got the wrong impression :embarrased: