✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Strokes

mburn

i remember seeing something about them on tv once and they were saying that the thing they liked least about being in a band was practicing and playing the music or whatever. they had been on holiday and hadn't picked up their instruments in months and then were trying to play a show. what a group of total retards. last time i checked, i'm pretty sure that bands are supposed to be about the music not about losers who use their "celebrity" status to date paris hilton :angry:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha nicole richie or whatever. she's lionel riche's adopted daughter. man, lionel richie totally looks like he's had plastic surgery. he doesn't really look the same as he did in the 80s. his face is a whole different shape :lol:

ah. :D Just when i was beginning to think i knew all the 'Cool' Terms :P

i remember shit, meaning bad. but then it meaning really great. and then bad, meaning bad, and then meaning good, which sounds wrong, but i've heard people say it :/ ... So..i've heard of Bad Shit..meaning something is really bad...and thought bad ass, might have meant the same...yet it means good :snore:

:blush: but i'm only 19, surely i should KNOW these thing..fair enough if i was 35 or something :dozey: :D

How the hell can 12:51 be good and Tonight Tonight be meh?

Its all mixed up.

But the 12:51 video is pretty good, too bad the song/album/band/genre have to suck so much. Reptilia's the most average video ever made, they got like one good shot in that whole thing (The guy with the perm turning around and looking up, during the quiet part- "Everytime, I look at myself...") and the rest is just, alright.

Tonight Tonight is a wild video with a wild song, Pumpkins are awesome.