✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Strokes

mburn

:lol:

Oh yea, everything is going pretty well here! It's been really cold lately though and I havent got many winter clothes lol I think I'm gonna have to go shopping! But yea I'm happy cos my football team one..i went ot the game and it was the best game i have ever been to. lol i'm a football fanatic and I was screaming my head off and I still dont have my voice back..I think I've done something to it :confused: But yea we won by a point and I was so happy I was almost crying (it was a big game okay!) :embarrased: :P

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Am I becoming a Strokes fan maybe?

Wow... Will I be one eventually? I've downloaded the tracks Reptilia and 12:51 (just to see what the fuss was about because I've never heard of them before I saw them mentioned here hahahaa)... That's some good shit. I will have to investigate further...

If you guys wanna fall in love with the strokes, download

is this it:

hard to explain

barely legal

alone, together

room on fire:

reptilia

the end has no end

between love and hate

i'm sure you're gunna love the strokes after you hear these songs.

Oh yea, everything is going pretty well here! It's been really cold lately though and I havent got many winter clothes lol I think I'm gonna have to go shopping! But yea I'm happy cos my football team one..i went ot the game and it was the best game i have ever been to. lol i'm a football fanatic and I was screaming my head off and I still dont have my voice back..I think I've done something to it But yea we won by a point and I was so happy I was almost crying (it was a big game okay!)

hahaha

aah, sounds like you had a great time julia!

I've never been to a football game, but i'd really like to, cos it looks like people have so much fun there.

And whoa, its been cold there too? i'm freezing my ass here, this week has been totally cold, like 8ºC :stunned: (which is pretty cold for us).

I think its hot here now though, but i dunno. maybe i should go out and enjoy the sun... or stay home posting and try to win the poster. hmm.. :idea2:

i love sagganuts (i think that's how you spell it) it wasn't on either of their albums, but you get to hear nick yelling "run, run, run." good stuff.

as far as album stuff goes "the modern age" from is this it has a guitar solo (by nick of course) that'll blow you away. (well, it blows me away anyway)

i love sagganuts (i think that's how you spell it) it wasn't on either of their albums, but you get to hear nick yelling "run, run, run." good stuff.

as far as album stuff goes "the modern age" from is this it has a guitar solo (by nick of course) that'll blow you away. (well, it blows me away anyway)

oh yeah

i used to have that song

where did you get it alexis?

would it be cool if you could sent it to me?

anyway brian my favorite song by them is alone together

thats like a must just download it befoer anything else