✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Strokes

mburn

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fook' date=' i miss julia in this thread.. i still remember the good old day when only julia eric and thom used to likeg the strokes haha well, julia was the first in love Nick but now every single member has their own religion ..wtf? u shallow girls! what about albert?.. he's a great guitar player![/quote']

Aww memoriiiiiiiies :smug:

I found the Letterman performance kinda boring, like the Strokes live seem to be.

you're the biggest ignorant dyke reindeergirl, the strokes concert was by far the coolest concert i have ever been too.

No need to call me a dyke! I can have my own opinion and you can have yours. My opinion is actually not ignorant, since I saw the Strokes live (in concert) and found it to be a waste of money.

just saw the end has no end live at letterman... and it really was weird. :stunned:

it was like, so slow.. but oh well, it was brilliant anyways. :cool:

and ah, maya, that's SUCH a funny pic you posted! ha nick looks so funny there. and niko too. ah, it made my day! hah

doesn't the kroq thing also have a lot of annoying bands that play too? such a total rip off. i wanna see the strokes again though. i don't know how soon they'll be coming back here. :cry: i have heard rumours about a tour in the fall though. but who knows...

nothing would make me happier than if the strokes toured again, but at the same time i don't want them to get worn out and get tired of each other and break up. if they came back, i would stick it out and wait for them at their tour bus like a stalker hahaha. last time i gave up because i had class the next day. (curse you, school!)

and as for sum 41 - they need to break up. they are truly awful and they make me sick. physically ill from just thinking about that annoying midget guy who does the "singing" the rest of them are disgusting as well.