✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Strokes

mburn

Im seeing Bob Dylan in about a week, and he kicks Radioheads ass, and dont even start on Franz. The guy is a genius, his guitar work is secondary to his vocals (He makes up his vocals and then just puts some chords to it, which is ingenius- I cant imagine doing it) and the rest of his band have made some interesting parts on top of it.

Franz Ferdinand are ok, kinda, not worthy of anyones time-ish though.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the last time I saw him was like, 3, 4 months ago? And he was brilliant.

I wouldnt say hes on drugs, he definately was on drugs, about 4 decades ago, but now, he sometimes gets really into a performance, sometimes too much. I've seen clips of him babbling on for a 45 minute un-released cover of a Kate Bush B-side, just making up new lyrics on the spot. It was brilliant for the first 15, and then it really dragged. He looked like he didnt know where he was.

But if he wants to, the guy can really explode a commercial audience.

wow, I haven't been here for a while - glad to see that this thread hasn't died :D

I'm excited that Under Control will be the next single - it's my favourite off the album. But I heard it's not coming out until the end of the summer. I guess they're too busy working on their new material and stuff to be making a video or whatever :/

• 2 weeks later...