✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Strokes

mburn

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o whoa, who would've guessed? the strokes thread rocks so much ass!!

Ah, I missed lots of stuff... lemme see...

Julia: woow, the big day out pics are soo awesome. :stunned: and the young strokes are soo... funny. ha i dunno, that pic made me laugh. Really sweet. And whoa, thx for the videos link. They even have interpol live vids there! :stunned: ah, I love you julia. :kiss: :D haha

Eric: Man, i hate to say it but your friend sucks. I bet he's into beyonce, Tatu and 50 cent. but gah, i know how you feel. i used to be friends with this weird dude, and he was always saying "duude, how can you listen to coldplay? they're such a gay band" and that always pissed me off. pfft... gotta hate the real world people.

ps - yea, dressing like the strokes would be nice

ps2- dude, your avatar rocks so much ass.

This is her

2897046.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DEA3FCBA79805AEBF3C4C6EC9E5AF33D75

2113642.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DEE9B11C13EACFC2D5F0F4F0C1821E04B0

2647336.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DEB08800DF2A768CE639DBE8EC46E89FB8

Alberts g/f next to the chick in the green

1775310.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DEB5064CD809C2EC4A7727B9E74089F202

1775316.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DEB5064CD809C2EC4AF4DD8D53123F15E6

Uhh..obviously these two..I dont need to post pics of them :lol:

0000000.jpg

As far as Niko goes, I haven't seen any pics of his gf..I've seen a couple of Julian's ex's..I can go looking for them..later lol.

haha yea Julia, tell us where you find all these awesome pics. They're so great.

So, this valentines thing... i heard that Fabrizio dated Drew Barrymore a few months ago... So, are they still dating or they broke up? That's pretty old news, but since i havent heard anything about it for ages, i thought i should ask.

Ah, Fabrizio is my hero: Brazilian, musician, playing in a brilliant band, banging hot girls. Ah. My new Role Model, i tell ya.

The blonde chick better tuck her boobs back in there :dozey:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I know!!

albert's is the one sitting down the blonde one?

she's pretty fine

better than nick's

man where do you find this stuff julia?

i love it

Yah, Albert's gf is really pretty. :) Hmm..I think Nick would be better suited for me, personally. :P :dozey: And uhh..I just find them..anywhere! :D

haha yea Julia, tell us where you find all these awesome pics. They're so great.

So, this valentines thing... i heard that Fabrizio dated Drew Barrymore a few months ago... So, are they still dating or they broke up? That's pretty old news, but since i havent heard anything about it for ages, i thought i should ask.

Ah, Fabrizio is my hero: Brazilian, musician, playing in a brilliant band, banging hot girls. Ah. My new Role Model, i tell ya.

Fab & Drew broke up last year, but they're dating again which I think is really good cos they're both awesome people! Aww Fab is your role model? You might become somewhat of a similar guy to him when you're older Thom! :wink3: :D :D

Fab & Drew broke up last year, but they're dating again which I think is really good cos they're both awesome people! Aww Fab is your role model? You might become somewhat of a similar guy to him when you're older Thom!

Really? Ah, that's great, I'm really happy for em. Fab is such a funny dude, and one hell of a drummer... and Drew... well, I bet she's cool, cos she dated Tom Green, and he's a really funny dude too.

But I heard something about Drew = Bi, so I was like "uhh... so she likes girls too... i wonder how it works... maybe she still dates Tom, and when she gets home, she rapes the poor fabrizio. :stunned:"

But ah, anyways, thanks a lot Julia, :D :kiss: I really hope you're right. Woo, who knows? maybe I'll play the bass for a great band like the strokes someday. now THAT would be awesome. :cool: