✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Strokes

mburn

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, that's great news, I'm sure that you're gunna win the tickets!

And oh, actually the pit is a nice place. When i saw coldplay live i bought tickets to the pit and it was an amazing experience, you know? Well, it can get kinda crowded in there and that's not exactly healthy, i guess, but ah, whatever.

And whoa, did you read this?

"As a FREE BONUS, winner will receive the super rare, and brand new Strokes shoelaces. They have "The Strokes" printed on them, and these are not available in stores!"

Ha, strokes shoelaces. Sweeet.

haha yea, good point.

But man, the pit was insane here. Like, coldplay doesnt play the kind of music where you headbang all the time, but the people in the pit were jumping like crazy, and singing along really loud all the time. It was really intense.

Whoa, I wonder what they'd do if they went to a strokes gig. :idea2:

Oh, I see. Yea man, you're right. I was watching this foo fighters live concert, and some of their songs are kinda heavy, and then some people just start to fight in the pit when they play these heavy songs. I dont know if the strokes fans would do that though, but yea, you better watch out, the pit can be a dangerous place sometimes.

Man vh1?

I just have mtv brazil and they're still airing the 12.51 video. hah

Ah, I wish I had all those cool music channels.

hahah vh1 is sweet man

the videos suck, its always like gay bands but they have cool programs on it

i just have mtv and mtv2

we got mtv2 for like a preview from our cable company but they never took it off :cool:

I outbid you... just kidding.

Those tickets arent that expensive. I've never bought concert tickets off Ebay before because they always get too expensive for me, people are willing to pay ANYTHING.

Anyway, happy bidding, I hope you get it! :)