✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Strokes

mburn

hahah vh1 is sweet man

the videos suck, its always like gay bands but they have cool programs on it

i just have mtv and mtv2

we got mtv2 for like a preview from our cable company but they never took it off

haha hey, that's awesome. Is mtv2 better than mtv? I always hear people bitching about mtv, saying that they always air pop crap and lame programs, but i never heard anything bad about mtv2.

Do they still air that "MTV2 2 dollar bill concert" thing? They aired some pretty good shows, like radiohead and coldplay gigs.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh thanks! Ohh so you're a Fab lover than eh? :wink3:

Uhmm..i've been okay i guess...i've been a bit sick though and two of my best friends hate each other so i'm kinda in the middle which sucks. but other than that everything's good! How are you?? :D

hehe im a Fab lover indeed....if you have any pix of him and the band please could u email to me that would be fantastic if you could

awwwww soz bout u being sick hope ya feel better....and i know what you mean with the whole friends thing, thats been happening to me the past week...oh well teenagers hehe

and im good been a bit ill myself but im feeling good today...or yesterday lol with it being past midnight lol

Nick is absolutely gorgeous to me! :lol:

So, you´re leaving Nick Jago to myself ? :wink3:

Hold up! Just because I think Nick Valensi is gorgeous doesn't mean you can have my Nick Jago! :angry: I thought we made an agreement that I'd clone him and you could have the clone. :D

heh heh heh.. :sneaky: Only kidding.. :P ( :sneaky: )

By the way I love your av!! :stunned: :wink3:

hehe yer you can keep him....im not too sur about him anymore

Excuuuuse meh? :stunned: But you have Guy and Fab!! Grr... :angry:

:D :P :D

I like the first album better too, but once you listen to Room On Fire you learn to appreciate the songs more.

Oh and no problem Thom! :) :kiss: You rock my socks too! Heehee...Speaking of rocking socks have you spoken to Ren lately?

I like the first album better too, but once you listen to Room On Fire you learn to appreciate the songs more.

Oh and no problem Thom! You rock my socks too! Heehee...Speaking of rocking socks have you spoken to Ren lately?

Whoa, that's exactly what happened to me, Julia. After i listened to room on fire, i started to.. hmm.. pay more attention to all the is this it tracks, and even songs that i didnt like at all before, like Soma, started to sound really good. It was kinda weird.

I remember that when i bought room on fire i thought "whoa, good job guys, this album really is better than your old stuff", but two weeks later is this it grew on me like crazy. pretty insane.

I dunno, probably the first album really is better than the second one if you compare em track by track.

And i also like the first album better cos mine came with a bonus dvd with the last nite, hard to explain and someday videos, and live performances of modern age and new york city cops. :cool: :blush: That was so cool, cos i thought the brazilian edition of is this it was similar to the north american one.

And oh, the last time i talked to ren was years ago. i dont even remember when. it was a few days after he left the forums, i guess. :/ I wonder what he's up to.