✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Logos needed for website re-launch!

Sparky

Hi all.

We are in need of new logos for Coldplaying.com (and Wikicoldplay.com). We're almost ready to launch the new site but just missing logos.

Batman made some, which are great and colourful but it doesn't match because of the slick, more professional theme.

Wjq2mOa.jpg

LNyYo9r.jpg

o8PUgMA.jpg

^ Those are the required sizes.

It sticks in the menu when scrolling so something with a transparent background would work perfectly, with colourful text if you can still.

The first person to post a set of logos which are suitable means we can go ahead with launching the site :D Your submissions would be much appreciated ;)

Hi all.

We are in need of new logos for Coldplaying.com (and Wikicoldplay.com). We're almost ready to launch the new site but just missing logos.

Batman made some, which are great and colourful but it doesn't match because of the slick, more professional theme.

It sticks in the menu when scrolling so something with a transparent background would work perfectly, with colourful text if you can still.

The first person to post a set of logos which are suitable means we can go ahead with launching the site :D Your submissions would be much appreciated ;)

Can you explain what you mean by 'transparent background'?

And also, did you mean you wanted a more slick, professional theme or not? Did you wanna emulate the theme of their website?

This doesn't have a transparent background right?

Ok, I worked on them some more because the wikicoldplay one is quite different in size it was impossible to simply enlarge what I had done without losing quality. So I started with that one and then downsized. Here they are with transparent backgrounds..

attachment.php?attachmentid=32288&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=32289&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=32290&stc=1

Added a mixture of the logos to the website. You can have a look now, although it's still under construction. There were a few issues when transferring it over, so i'm still working on it.

Might wanna check out desktop and mobile versions. When I say transparent - no white background, for the purposes of the menu, as when you scroll, you can see the menu behind. Not essential but would be nice if there was a transparent design.

Your one looks great on the desktop version in front of the white background, a2iel but I have gone for Mackplay's logo for the mobile version, menu and footer.

Edit - Nvm, just seen the transparent one, i'll add that and see how it looks :)

Added a mixture of the logos to the website. You can have a look now, although it's still under construction. There were a few issues when transferring it over, so i'm still working on it.

Might wanna check out desktop and mobile versions. When I say transparent - no white background, for the purposes of the menu, as when you scroll, you can see the menu behind. Not essential but would be nice if there was a transparent design.

Your one looks great on the desktop version in front of the white background, a2iel but I have gone for Mackplay's logo for the mobile version, menu and footer.

Edit - Nvm, just seen the transparent one, i'll add that and see how it looks :)

Glad to see them used. New design is so much cleaner btw, I dig it. :)

• Administrators
Ok, I worked on them some more because the wikicoldplay one is quite different in size it was impossible to simply enlarge what I had done without losing quality. So I started with that one and then downsized. Here they are with transparent backgrounds..

attachment.php?attachmentid=32288&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=32289&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=32290&stc=1

The wiki logo uses the same dimensions as the main site :D lol

• Like 1