✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Super Bowl 2016?

I know, :( :( :(

Also, I know they put a lot into their shows but I really feel as though the level of musicianship has wavered in recent years. They'll probably keep going in the opposite direction, which is a shame because it makes them seem as though they're resting on their laurels.

I'm afraid whether we like it or not, that's what they have become.

It's true. Not that I don't still appreciate their music, but I would love more than anything to hear another Parachutes or X&Y or Rush of Blood to the Head. It's sad, but that's how the music industry is. And now that they are this way, I don't think the industry would ever let them go back, just because they wouldn't sell as many albums.

It's true. Not that I don't still appreciate their music, but I would love more than anything to hear another Parachutes or X&Y or Rush of Blood to the Head. It's sad, but that's how the music industry is. And now that they are this way, I don't think the industry would ever let them go back, just because they wouldn't sell as many albums.

Hopefully they won't whore themselves out for that. Fucking nasty ass commercial crap that is.

Agree with both of you. You can't just blame it on the industry though; clearly, the guys themselves love what they are doing at the moment. Trust me, if they wanted to turn back they could. It's COLDPLAY after all, not a random tiny band depending on their label. The (bitter) truth is, they don't want to turn back.

• Like 1