✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-26] Coldplay Headline Glastonbury 2016

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Telegraph review - 5 Stars

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/what-to-listen-to/coldplay-glastonbury-2016-review/

Wow.. They are getting good press..

That makes me so happy for them :wacky:

i loved when he just patted Chris on the shoulder and left :P
Yes haha, he just went "You can do it Chris, no worries!" :wacky:

Man, what a set! I got to watch everything up to the encore while at work, but I haven't seen anything else yet! How do you guys rate this one? Was it even better than their 2011 set?

weLL, I'm usually there for the Coldplay songs, and tonight they had a lot of non-Coldplay songs played as tributes and such. But that didn't take away from the epic factor!

Musically, I think 2011 was more focused on the band, so for a Coldplayer I'd prefer that one.

But if you're in for the music itself and a celebration of music history and life itself, I'd say Glastonbury 2016 will blow your pants right off!

• Like 6

i'm sure that was it and not the "You're on your own, kid, bye" that it seemed like :nod::lol:

you kNOW WAHT? That's why I love them so much. They're not assholes to each other but look out that everybody's ok and comfortable with what they're doing. Even during interviews or radio shows, you always see them hugging each other or patting their backs reassuringly if there's doubt or uncertainess in the air. They're so sweet to each other, it's making me sick! :lol::laugh3:

:wacky:

• Like 4

you kNOW WAHT? That's why I love them so much. They're not assholes to each other but look out that everybody's ok and comfortable with what their doing. Even during interviews or radio shows, you always see them hugging each other or patting their backs reassuringly if there's doubt or uncertainess in the air. They're so sweet to each other, it's making me sick! :lol::laugh3:

We love them, and we love their love for each other! :loveshower:

• Like 2

you kNOW WAHT? That's why I love them so much. They're not assholes to each other but look out that everybody's ok and comfortable with what their doing. Even during interviews or radio shows, you always see them hugging each other or patting their backs reassuringly if there's doubt or uncertainess in the air. They're so sweet to each other, it's making me sick! :lol::laugh3:

their collective friendship is so inspiring :heart:

sometimes those moments happen and then even i feel like everything is going to be OK. so maybe the word is not "inspiring" but "infectious." not too far off :P

• Like 1

So I stumbled upon this site looking for any Glasto downloads, looks like they're coming......

Now, Im not much of a fan of Coldplay, liked a few songs here and there BUT I sat and watched the show tonight and was very very very impressed by their performance.

The Viola Beach tribute was an amazing gesture, Bee Gees was fun and then Micheal Eavis singing was truely awesome.

Also as someone who hasn't seen a live Coldplay show before..... The synchronised glow-bands...... WOW! So I had to take this picture!

ctWNzSX.jpg

Hope everyone enjoyed the show as much as I did and I think they done a good job on converting me into listening to them more

• Like 7

• Administrators
So I stumbled upon this site looking for any Glasto downloads, looks like they're coming......

Now, Im not much of a fan of Coldplay, liked a few songs here and there BUT I sat and watched the show tonight and was very very very impressed by their performance.

The Viola Beach tribute was an amazing gesture, Bee Gees was fun and then Micheal Eavis singing was truely awesome.

Also as someone who hasn't seen a live Coldplay show before..... The synchronised glow-bands...... WOW!

ctWNzSX.jpg

Glad you enjoyed it! The Viola Beach tribute was so emotional and of course the Bee Gees performance was exceptional.

Also as someone who hasn't seen a live Coldplay show before..... The synchronised glow-bands...... WOW! So I had to take this picture!

ctWNzSX.jpg

Hope everyone enjoyed the show as much as I did and I think they done a good job on converting me into listening to them more

Hello there! I'm glad you found your way to this place! :cheesy: Hang around a little longer, download links are coming later on.

ctWNzSX.jpg

Welcome to the dark side!! :deal2:

Kidding! Welcome to the bright side! We got xylobands! :angel:

welcome to Coldplaying and welcome to the joys of being a Coldplay fan! :blush:

Thank you!

To be completely honest, I've known of them since Shiver was released and quite liked a few off the debut album.

My ex had X&Y just after it came out, really liked Talk and obviously Fix You.

But since then, apart from the bigger singles like Violet Hill and Paradise, I haven't really heard anything at all and to be honest was a little bored by them ............

By pure chance I decided to watch tonight, as I wanted to watch Beck's set anyway and afterwards thought "Oh well, nothing else on, may as well watch Coldplay just for background noise"..... look how that turned out!!

I bet they've gained a lot of newer fans tonight just from that performance

• Like 5