✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-26] Coldplay Headline Glastonbury 2016

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how to download. Can you help me?

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?resources/2016-06-26-glastonbury-festival-worthy-farm-pilton-england.141/history

TS is the video file

it is a bit confusing when you click the overview tab and it says active links but won't take you there, it would be nice to have a link to the download page or whatever shown under the date information :awesome:

Is Barry Gibb lip-syncing on Staying Alive ?

I just watched the video and noticed that the volume of his (incredibly high-pitched :O) voice is more or less the same even when he moves away from the microphone. How can this be explained ?

They stole Glasto. I am sorry I've not posted here since I was on a field trip.

OMG. Where do I begin. The energy during the band's set was one of the absolute best things I'VE ever seen. Ever.

They actually pulled off the Viola Beach tribute. Legends:)

The electric guitar is back! Genius!:P

The Bee Gees' Barry Gibb joined them when we thought he withdrew. Amazing and surprising!;)

The Xylobands went to Glasto. Cool!

Chris pulled off Everglow perfectly solo. *HANDCLAPS*

and we all know the energy and rock coming out and in of that extrodinary set.

I loved it. One of the reasons we should all stick by them, even with their many mistakes.

COLDPLAY ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P:):parachutes::arobtth::x&y::viva::mx::ghoststories:

• Like 5

ok so guardian gave both muse and adele 4 stars and Coldplay was the only one which received 5 stars.yet, if you read all three articles you find that coldplay's had the most cynical review.it was as if they couldn't just say that Coldplay was amazing, they HAD to be cynical about it. these people would rather slit their throats than admit that Coldplay is great and it angers me so much -_-

• Like 4

correct me if i'm wrong, but they definitely did not go to Oxford :P

oh definitely! haha. i think phil being from oxford and being the manager at the time had a lot to do with this.

so finally got to watch the whole thing. what a fantastically bonkers show! now this is the message of ahfod! how it's being translated live is just incredibly human and captivating! what coldplay failed to do at the super bowl, they did at glasto with just so much more! there were a few disjointed sections that throws the audience off, but in such a - bring you back to a completely different dimension way - that you just get caught up in it. coming from a not too big a fan of the recent material, all i can say is, no matter what we may think of coldplay as songwriters right now, they are masters live. and these songs fit in like pb&j with a huge audience. and how incredibly different is this show to the rest of the glasto headlines from coldplay! they always cater to their audience there. i was sure the same would happen this time. but they just went and played mostly the same set from the tour, just with a couple of special guest additions! and people (and critics!) loving it?! haven't seen this much recognition for the band in a long time!

and have to say, wonderful to see will getting the spotlight releasing the mighty drummer wilder beast on the paradise remix!

have to say, don't think this is one of the best technically played gigs by the band. but as a headliner closing out the festival at volatile times, this is pretty hard to top!

• Like 4

After all the years of listening to their songs and all the laughter and tears, this was my first Coldplay gig and I really enjoyed it.

I was blown away by the atmosphere that was created.

It was an unforgettable show and an experience that will long live in me!

Oh and I have the whole thing recorded on my SJCAM :-)

• Like 3

i noticed that all the sets waited for the last song or the end of the concert to unleash fireworks and confetti, but not coldplay, they blew everything off on the very first song and continued to do so throughout the concert :laugh3: they reallly love their pyrotechnics, don't they. i wonder how much it costs them :surprised:

• Like 4

i noticed that all the sets waited for the last song or the end of the concert to unleash fireworks and confetti, but not coldplay, they blew everything off on the very first song and continued to do so throughout the concert :laugh3: they reallly love their pyrotechnics, don't they. i wonder how much it costs them :surprised:

Haha I definitely noticed that! None of the sets even compared to Coldplay's when it came to the sheer joyful atmosphere, and I think the pyrotechnics were a big part of that. :dance:

• Like 1

Haha I definitely noticed that! None of the sets even compared to Coldplay's when it came to the sheer joyful atmosphere, and I think the pyrotechnics were a big part of that. :dance:

hahaha yes, they love going big :bliss:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

[MEDIA=twitter]759006170875043840[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/oxfamgb/status/759006170875043840

Thank you for pre-ordering Oxfam Presents: Stand As One - Glastonbury Live 2016.

We are thrilled to confirm the final tracklist for the first live Glastonbury album of its kind.

The album will be released on digital download on Friday 5th August.

You will receive an email with access to your download on release.

1 Coldplay – Birds

2 Foals – What Went Down

3 The Last Shadow Puppets – The Dream Synopsis

4 Jeff Lynne’s ELO – Showdown

5 Chvrches – Bury It

6 New Order – Bizarre Love Triangle

7 Years & Years – Eyes Shut

8 Jess Glynne – Right Here

9 Muse – Starlight

10 Wolf Alice – Giant Peach

11 Editors – Munich

12 Sigur Rós – Sæglópur