✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-26] Coldplay Headline Glastonbury 2016

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just realised - I've missed the Jo Whiley interview with Chris !!!!! I went to bed at the end of their set, not thinking there'd be any more CP. Has anyone found a recording of this ? I can't find anything. P.a.n.i.c........

Oh WOW !!!! That was amazing ! Took me right back to the Manchester and Wembley concerts - all from the comfort of my own armchair.

A report on the gig has been hitting the BBC radio news headlines - mainly, I think, because of Chris's comment about a

'broken country'.

Let's start a new campaign - CHRIS MARTIN FOR PRIME MINISTER !

Haha loving people's ideas about Chris for Prime Minister or world leader - it was one of my "Random Coldplay Thoughts" only recently :

624c9280ab51c928affd557bed5ea818.jpg

Great minds [emoji39]

x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

saw the set again on BBC iplayer. umm did they edit everglow and clocks out? (clocks should stay out tho, things can get messy with that one) but would have loved to see the hilarious reactions of the band during everglow :p

saw the set again on BBC iplayer. umm did they edit everglow and clocks out? (clocks should stay out tho, things can get messy with that one) but would have loved to see the hilarious reactions of the band during everglow :p

Yup you're right. They did.

• Like 1

its a shame . i really loved that version played . was it half stepped down ?

This is what made the set so f&**ing awesome. The mistakes just add to the beauty and haphazard feel of the show. You realise how talented Chris is when he can hold the song on his own when the band walk off.

Their faces are magic before they walk off! [emoji87]

• Like 3

This is what made the set so f&**ing awesome. The mistakes just add to the beauty and haphazard feel of the show. You realise how talented Chris is when he can hold the song on his own when the band walk off.

Their faces are magic before they walk off! [emoji87]

is there any video of the whole performance of everglow? :/ I really wanna see that again

• Like 1

That was awesome. Can't believe that happened. Even the flaws like the instruments malfunction during Everglow added to the concert being special.

I have to admit I had a teary eye when they gave that beautiful moment to the Viola Beach band. Shortly after I thought: - Man, that's why I'm a fan of this band. It goes beyond the music, they're truly inspirational human beings. Very few bands, artists would that kind of thing for a band that basically nobody knew before that tragic accident. It's sad to think about it, but it is true. I'm so gladly they're aren't egomaniac artists who only wants the spotlight on them but feel the need to share it with everyone else. Class act.

What can I say about Barry Gibb performance? He still got it!!! Crazy thing seeing Coldplay with a bee gee performing at Glaston. EPIC.

Apple, Moses and friends performing with their daddy/ uncle was so cool. They looked extremely happy and beyond amazed to doing that haha. And they have beautiful voices too O_O. That was a cute moment haha.

I waited this performance since Glaston 2011, 4 editions since then and they finally done it in epic historic way. I will revisit this concert a lot haha.

PS: So glad the BBC iPlayer worked fine for me :)

PS 2: You guys are awesome ;).

• Like 7