✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THE THIRD COLDPLAYVISION SONG CONTEST: THE CLASH OF THE ALBUMS

arushofjacktothehead

Welcome to the third edition of the song contest!

We have changed songs to albums! The rules are the same, you can only vote again after 3 people have voted. You can vote for different songs or the same every time you vote, like last time.

The NEW rule is also on this contest. You can now use the hashtag of the album you want to win to make this more intense, but the real rule is that you can now REMOVE albums from the list by avoiding voting for them!:P

After an album is left in the open and not voted for after a couple of days/hours it will be eliminated. Make sure to vote for your favourites!

The New Contenders:

Safety

Brothers & Sisters

The Blue Room

Parachutes

Mince Spies

AROBTTH

Live 2003

X&Y (including What If, @I Ran Away;))

VLVODAAF

Prospekt's March

Mylo Xyloto

Ghost Stories

A Sky Full Of Stars (EP)

Embarkments 'custom made tracklisting' below

(You can tell everyone why you want to vote for the album to win:D)

There is one last rule change, the following will be counted as an album (the seperate singles and songs because AHFOD isn't out yet) I've tracklisted this album in the best order I could think of. I've called it 'Embarkments'

Ode To Deodorant

Adventure Of A Lifetime

Moses

Careful Where You Stand

For You

Miracles

Where Is My Boy?

Wish I Was Here

Amazing Day

Help Is Round The Corner

How You See The World No 2.

Moving To Mars

Atlas

Remember give your 8,10,12 points:

Good luck!:P

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really need to make an Embarkments playlist. That's not a bad compilation. :)

VLVODAAHF - 12 points

X&Y - 10 points

Mince Spies :p - 8 points

Double post, nothing new there :laugh3:

I think of 'Embarkments' like an adventure. If someone crossfaded some of these tracks they could work well and nicely. Great to see some love for Mince Spies;)

AROBTTH 12 points

X&Y 10 points

Mince Spies 8 points

@arushofjacktothehead this idea just came out of a sudden moment of inspiration. It's based off your elimination rule. What if (:D), after a day or a week or something (you can decide) that any of the albums below 10 or 20 points (again, you can decide) will be eliminated. Then after another week, any below 40 will be eliminated. This is based off your current elimination rule. I think this new potential idea would make the game even more intense and fun and to get people to vote as much as they can their favorite albums! :D

@arushofjacktothehead this idea just came out of a sudden moment of inspiration. It's based off your elimination rule. What if (:D), after a day or a week or something (you can decide) that any of the albums below 10 or 20 points (again, you can decide) will be eliminated. Then after another week, any below 40 will be eliminated. This is based off your current elimination rule. I think this new potential idea would make the game even more intense and fun and to get people to vote as much as they can their favorite albums! :D

Yes! What a an intense game this is going to be.

That's a great idea by cp, but then someone definitely needs to keep track and post the current state every now and then ! :)

X&Y 12 pts

Safety 10 pts

Brothers and Sisters 8 pts

I think I'd be well suited for that. I'm keeping track of this game just like last. :)

Mylo Xyloto - 12 points

Mince Spies - 10 points

Embarkments - 8 points