✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-24] Coldplay Exclusive In Q Magazine

my favorite quote of the whole spread is

if you think chris martin is excitable about music, i can only fucking tell you that i've never seen a man get so excited about this mexican meal we were about to have. i'm sure he was on MDMA or something, he was fucking mental!

:laugh3: too bad us fans never get to see mental chris. the closest probably was when he was hosting that radio show with simon pegg around the viva recording days.

my favorite quote of the whole spread is

:laugh3: too bad us fans never get to see mental chris. the closest probably was when he was hosting that radio show with simon pegg around the viva recording days.

I like to imagine mental Chris like back from the early 2000 interviews where his eyes were darting everywhere, and his speaking process was as mad as his hair

giphy.gif

I like to imagine mental Chris like back from the early 2000 interviews where his eyes were darting everywhere, and his speaking process was as mad as his hair

giphy.gif

aww.. fetus chris :wacko: yeah, i like that image too! maybe a little bit like this?

tumblr_m7f9b3b3nk1r6yk7eo2_500.gif

Guest howyousawtheworld
aww.. fetus chris :wacko: yeah, i like that image too! maybe a little bit like this?

tumblr_m7f9b3b3nk1r6yk7eo2_500.gif

He pulls off the beard look well. Nice beard! Slightly scruffy but healthy and straight looking...unlike those hipster beards that look like they've glued pubic hair to their face!