✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-24] Coldplay Exclusive In Q Magazine

Guest diogo_sg
"I've never seen a man get so excited about a Mexican food order as Chris Martin."

This is the greatest thing I have ever read [emoji38]

I wonder what happened...

This article actually says that Chris and GP separated two years before the official announcement, which was made on March 2014.

It is kind of weird since I remember that GP was in attendance to the Mylo Xyloto tour in Miami on June 2012 and Chris even went to find her and gave her a kiss in the run between UATW and Clocks.

This article actually says that Chris and GP separated two years before the official announcement, which was made on March 2014.

It is kind of weird since I remember that GP was in attendance to the Mylo Xyloto tour in Miami on June 2012 and Chris even went to find her and gave her a kiss in the run between UATW and Clocks.

guess that was the time they were trying to make it work. a lot of public acknowledgements and dedications that never happened before. and then the last minute latin america tour cancellation. also i do remember the "G" tattoo being covered up and then coming up later on the other arm.

guess that was the time they were trying to make it work. a lot of public acknowledgements and dedications that never happened before. and then the last minute latin america tour cancellation. also i do remember the "G" tattoo being covered up and then coming up later on the other arm.

Sounds plausible.

- - -

Can anybody please scan and upload all the images properly? I still cannot read some parts of some pages!

Can anyone help me out? I'm a bit confused. According to the website, the edition Q354 which features Coldplay (January edition!?) is out today. But I went in searching in stores and all of them only sell the December Q353 edition. So when can I expect the January edition (near the end of December?)? And if I buy it online, will I receive it before that time?