✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-04-03] Estadio Nacional, Santiago, Chile

Crss

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why would a radio show advertise Coldplay transmission, get their team set up there all for them to just broadcast live 03 whilst they enjoy the show, no doubt for free:anxious: weird one

I've seen that happen a couple of times actually, they go to the stadium do a "special broadcast" talk about the band, what's happening in the stadium and what they think will happen in the show and it all ends as soon as the concert starts :disappointed: sometimes they come bak and talk about the show afterwards... But if they already went through all that trouble they should at least ask permission to broadcast a few songs (or the whole show :curtain:)

• Like 1

I've seen that happen a couple of times actually, they go to the stadium do a "special broadcast" talk about the band, what's happening in the stadium and what they think will happen in the show and it all ends as soon as the concert starts :disappointed: sometimes they come bak and talk about the show afterwards... But if they already went through all that trouble they should at least ask permission to broadcast a few songs (or the whole show :curtain:)

totally agree! Not something I've ever heard of before, glad it wasn't just a random one off! That would've been quite peculiar

[MEDIA=twitter]716780125358919680[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/716780125358919680

omg this poor boy is now a meme

[MEDIA=twitter]716781074752245760[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/newtalpha/status/716781074752245760

I laughed so much... But oh poor guy! He has now been exposed to almost 17million followers on twitter :laugh3: The girl on his left doesn't look that happy either :P