✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-04-03] Estadio Nacional, Santiago, Chile

Crss

So glad you loved it so much! Sounds like you had an amazing time [emoji6]

Thank you! I did!! I'm still excited about it! Just want another concert right now haha. I keep watching videos on youtube. Hope we get a stream for the upcoming dates in Brazil or Mexico. It would be great :)

You had an amazing day I guess !

And about this live version of Army Of One; in my opinion, it really fits in the X&Y era as a "calm" song. What does everyone in here think about it?

I did! Army of One sounded great in my opinion. It is in fact a great song, just ruined by XMTS at the end. Here's a video of that day:

Something I forgot to mention... The Kaleidoscope version they play at the concert is 1000 times better than the one on the album!

• Like 1

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The remix segment at the end of Paradise is just mind blowing, one of the highlights of the show! (I have read some people here complaining about it. The song is the same, just at the end, when the song is over, they play this remix)
Love hearing that! It looked so great in all the videos. I can't wait to experience it myself.

Thanks for your detailed report! :)

• Like 1

I used to take a SLR camera to concerts, but those aren't allowed anymore.

So I have bought a Canon Powershot G7X. It fits in my hand but the picture quality is very good because it has a f1.8 lens. It's my secret weapon. [emoji4]

The only limit is it's zoom ratio but I'm mostly at the 1st or 2nd row at my favorite Belgian bands concerts so...

I used to take a SLR camera to concerts, but those aren't allowed anymore.

So I have bought a Canon Powershot G7X. It fits in my hand but the picture quality is very good because it has a f1.8 lens. It's my secret weapon. [emoji4]

The only limit is it's zoom ratio but I'm mostly at the 1st or 2nd row at my favorite Belgian bands concerts so...

Do you know if its allowed to bring a camcorder into stadiums ?

Hi John, did you see that stadium cat with a pigeon attached to its tail fly through the air during the song Birds at the second night in Buenos Aires too ? Just wondering.

EDIT: In case anyone doesn't know what I mean...

1. johnpham2014 replied to the thread [2016-04-03] Estadio Nacional, Santiago, Chile.
    Cats sinking like cats all that we've fought for. We live in a cat cat cat world. Yeah we cat yeah we cat. Pigeon.

8 minutes ago
  2. johnpham2014 replied to the thread [2016-03-31] Estadio Único De La Plata, La Plata, Argentina.
    Has anyone seen a cat recently? I'm looking for one with a pigeon attached to its tail..

Friday at 1:33 PM
  3. johnpham2014 replied to the thread [2016-03-31] Estadio Único De La Plata, La Plata, Argentina.
    I tried to re-create the intro speech thingymabob. Editing credits; some random cat i picked up at the concert yesterday.. [MEDIA]...

Friday at 1:31 PM
  4. johnpham2014 replied to the thread [2016-03-31] Estadio Único De La Plata, La Plata, Argentina.
    I saw a cat at the concert in Argentina. When Birds started playing, it jumped 100 metres into the air, landed with a massive bird...

Hiya "I ran away",

Unfortunately, I didn't have the capital, nor the energy to attend show number two in Buenos Aires. I stayed at home with my cat, my cat went to the concert however and brought me back a cute little rat. I asked him where he got it... he said...midnight...creepy...

I'm leaving a light on now. laters x