✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-04-03] Estadio Nacional, Santiago, Chile

Crss

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is me, or this crowd is a less enthusiastic ?

No offence to your question, but I don't understand why enthusiasm is measured by how much screaming or dancing people do.

When I was at the NYC concert, I neither screamed nor danced, but that didn't indicate my enthusiasm. I was so focused on taking everything in and I believe many of the people who are not screaming or dancing are just very concentrated and "living" the moment.

No offence to your question, but I don't understand why enthusiasm is measured by how much screaming or dancing people do.

When I was at the NYC concert, I neither screamed nor danced, but that didn't indicate my enthusiasm. I was so focused on taking everything in and I believe many of the people who are not screaming or dancing are just very concentrated and "living" the moment.

Agreed. Some ppl scream, some dance. But some may stand there in awe, silently. Might even shed a tear in an extreme case.

Like this guy

CfKDsrQUMAEFm4B.jpg:large

• Like 3

Lol I didn't scream or dance at the Today show concert cause I was tired AF