April 4, 201610 yr [MEDIA=twitter]716796722010263552[/MEDIA] Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/716796722010263552
April 4, 201610 yr Is me, or this crowd is a less enthusiastic ? No offence to your question, but I don't understand why enthusiasm is measured by how much screaming or dancing people do. When I was at the NYC concert, I neither screamed nor danced, but that didn't indicate my enthusiasm. I was so focused on taking everything in and I believe many of the people who are not screaming or dancing are just very concentrated and "living" the moment.
April 4, 201610 yr No offence to your question, but I don't understand why enthusiasm is measured by how much screaming or dancing people do. When I was at the NYC concert, I neither screamed nor danced, but that didn't indicate my enthusiasm. I was so focused on taking everything in and I believe many of the people who are not screaming or dancing are just very concentrated and "living" the moment. Agreed. Some ppl scream, some dance. But some may stand there in awe, silently. Might even shed a tear in an extreme case. Like this guy
April 4, 201610 yr Agreed. Some ppl scream, some dance. But some may stand there in awe, silently. Might even shed a tear in an extreme case. Like this guy hahalmao
April 4, 201610 yr No offence to your question, but I don't understand why enthusiasm is measured by how much screaming or dancing people do. When I was at the NYC concert, I neither screamed nor danced, but that didn't indicate my enthusiasm. I was so focused on taking everything in and I believe many of the people who are not screaming or dancing are just very concentrated and "living" the moment. Lol I didn't scream or dance at the Today show concert cause I was tired AF
April 4, 201610 yr Lol I didn't scream or dance at the Today show concert cause I was tired AF Well, I am always a crazy girl at concerts! LOL
April 4, 201610 yr Now Don't Panic with Jonny singing:bigcry: I'm dying from what I've seen so far :bigcry:
April 4, 201610 yr Last time I think Don't Panic was played was "Under 1 Roof" in London a few years back? (MX Era) - and Chris did the same thing as he did tonight! haha
Create an account or sign in to comment