✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-04-03] Estadio Nacional, Santiago, Chile

Crss

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ending the show on Up&Up is so anticlimactic. Wish AHFOD had a better album closer.

Anyway, this was fun and we were lucky to get a bunch of good periscopes. See you all next time.

I said the same thing about ETIAW during the MX tour. I hated having that as the concert closer and pretty much disregarded it until I heard the song live. I personally think Up&Up is a perfect song to close the song/concert with, but I can understand why something more high-energy might also work.

Do Coldplay sets usually repeat themselves over the course of a single tour?

Yep. If you go back and look at setlists from last decade, you'll see it's always the same. It's one of my few complaints about their live act.

Yep. If you go back and look at setlists from last decade, you'll see it's always the same. It's one of my few complaints about their live act.

Wow that's extremely disappointing. I thought I'd at least have some surprise coming into the concert i'm going to. I guess it'll be great to hear the songs live though.

That was fun, I was indifferent to periscope before the tour but I see now that it can be cool. A sucky livestream but a livestream nonetheless.

And I hope Phil continues to tweet during the shows :wacky:

Wow that's extremely disappointing. I thought I'd at least have some surprise coming into the concert i'm going to. I guess it'll be great to hear the songs live though.

I'm not sure which show you're going to, but what helped me when I saw in them in 2012 was to stop following the concerts for like the month/few weeks leading up to your show. I practically memorized the setlists from 2011 to early-2012 then abruptly stopped when they started their US tour.