✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-04-03] Estadio Nacional, Santiago, Chile

Crss

I was so happy when I heard Don't Panic and so glad that I was able to watch the show thanks to periscope!The quality was bad but it still felt like I was there in the crowd!Loved hearing Jonny singing too :)

• Like 1

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst tour Coldplay ever made....I am getting less excited day by day. Half the show has a disco feel to it, and it comes at the expense of Coldplay classics I will never get to hear live. This is not the Coldplay I know... :(

If they play it exactly the way you want, don't you think others will complain as well? I think they're doing a great job in mixing old classics and new hits. Something you can mellow out to, and something to jump about to. I would have thought splitting it down the middle like this would result in fewer complaints, not more....

• Like 7

If they play it exactly the way you want, don't you think others will complain as well? I think they're doing a great job in mixing old classics and new hits. Something you can mellow out to, and something to jump about to. I would have thought splitting it down the middle like this would result in fewer complaints, not more....

It is Coldplaying after all. ;)

I'm not sure which show you're going to, but what helped me when I saw in them in 2012 was to stop following the concerts for like the month/few weeks leading up to your show. I practically memorized the setlists from 2011 to early-2012 then abruptly stopped when they started their US tour.

Good idea. Thanks. I'm going to the Chicago show.

I understand they cannot play too many old songs, but they don't even play their old hits. Yellow, Clocks, Fix You and Viva La Vida, that's it. No Trouble, only sometimes The Scientist or Politik, no In My Place, no Speed of Sound or Talk, no Violet Hill or anything else from VLVODAAHF. It makes me sad to then however see the time filled with stuff like the Paradise Remix (and I really only mean the remix, cause Paradise itself is a great song) or the Midnight beat, or mediocre songs like Army of One, and as I said, I don't think ASFOS and Up&Up are good closers.

Can't post the link because my phone is annoying but there are short videos of the show in good quality at musicmanchile's instagram.Probably too soon to get full videos.Does anyone know if there are any good quality videos from shows from this past week on YouTube?

I understand they cannot play too many old songs, but they don't even play their old hits. Yellow, Clocks, Fix You and Viva La Vida, that's it. No Trouble, only sometimes The Scientist or Politik, no In My Place, no Speed of Sound or Talk, no Violet Hill or anything else from VLVODAAHF. It makes me sad to then however see the time filled with stuff like the Paradise Remix (and I really only mean the remix, cause Paradise itself is a great song) or the Midnight beat, or mediocre songs like Army of One, and as I said, I don't think ASFOS and Up&Up are good closers.

Look, i'm with you. If I could strike out Army of One for Trouble in my own fantasy setlist, i'd do it in a heartbeat. But just because you and I would, doesnt mean the rest of the fans would. One person's loss in anothers' gain. So am I willing to sacrifice Trouble for someone else to enjoy Army of One? The answer to that is also, yes.

• Like 2

Can't post the link because my phone is annoying but there are short videos of the show in good quality at musicmanfromchile's instagram.Probably too soon to get full videos.Does anyone know if there are any good quality videos from shows from this past week on YouTube?

Yup, to help, just search Coldplay and sort by date and request only this week's uploads!

• Like 1

Best C-Stage set so far but no Politik is a real shame. Going to the one in Lima and is the song I want to hear the most. Looks like it was sacrificed so they could fit Army of One in the B-Stage which makes me hate song even more lol

• Like 1

No Politik? ETIAW? In My Place? Actual version of Midnight?

Dissapointing.

• Get rid of that useless remix at the end of Paradise
  • Make Midnight longer
  • Take AO1 off more setlists, from now on.
  • Bring back In My Place
  • And play Fun live
  • Oh and bring back GPASUYF. It's like they don't want to be rock or play any old stuff anymore.

• Like 2

No Politik? ETIAW? In My Place? Actual version of Midnight?

Dissapointing.

• Get rid of that useless remix at the end of Paradise
  • Make Midnight longer
  • Take AO1 off more setlists, from now on.
  • Bring back In My Place
  • And play Fun live
  • Oh and bring back GPASUYF. It's like they don't want to be rock or play any old stuff anymore.

okay so if we are doing this :

- I Agree with the remix, but they are playing it as a interlude while they are walking through the B stage,thoo

- I love Army Of One, i'm glad they put it back on the setlist

- favorite setlist so far, let's hope they'll put back Politik on the setlist at some point

-don't EVER play Fun live, i really don't like that song

- please play more from Viva la Vida or X&Y

-They didn't play Asmterdam and promised they would bring the song back during the Chicago date of the MX Tour....

- would it kill them to put A Message back on the set list? It's one of their (if not THE) most beautiful song they've ever written

• Like 1

Do Coldplay sets usually repeat themselves over the course of a single tour?

not always. during the Viva la Vida tour, they changed their setlist a little during the course of the tour . with the MX tour, I remember after the festival tour was done, they removed Cemeteries of London, and they added Lovers in Japan instead of Lost and Don't Let It Break Your Heart instead of Politik !

More great pics

[MEDIA=twitter]716830454775734272[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/Loreinthesky/status/716830454775734272

[MEDIA=twitter]716833016367161345[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/Loreinthesky/status/716833016367161345

[MEDIA=twitter]716833834126471168[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/Loreinthesky/status/716833834126471168

[MEDIA=twitter]716932788579074050[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/MoleVan/status/716932788579074050