✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-16] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

nev72

I echo the things mentioned above. People smoking, getting into petty conflicts with others over space. I can be content with it though and I expect it in the UK. People can get very bored with the long wait and the support acts don't really add to the atmosphere in my opinion. South America (Rio) was the exact opposite. People were singing and chanting VLV before the show (everyone is mainly tense in London and it falls flat). No smoking, no alcohol even and everyone seemed very considerate. Shame Coldplay don't go there more often :P

• Like 3

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes me laugh. I was a bit further back on the right hand side, but the amount of pushing in (by what turned out to be "casual fans") was ridiculous. Me and my sister must have been the only people within a mile radius who sang every word to every song. Fag-smoking wannabe hooligans, touchy, oblivious couples, popcorn bearing (yes, that's right) pusher-inners. Such a diverse crowd! :laugh4:

Seriously though, I think it's ironic when you witness the generosity of spirit coming from the band, only to be stood next to self-serving people. Would've preferred to have been surrounded by all of you lovely people, but hey. There's always next time! :)

That's exactly the way I felt - sometimes there was just me, and the woman next to me, singing / jumping / dancing etc....... sad when I think of all the true fans who'd have loved to have been there.

• Like 2

oh my gosh this concert. I've completely lost my voice and now I'm going again this afternoon. While alessia cara was on, about 20 people were shouting and arguing because two women were pushing to the front saying "im looking for my daughter", they eventually ended up right in front of us, so naturally everyone made a fuss, and she was like "i cant see what the big deal is, i paid the same amount" - ridiculous.

Pretty much the exact same thing happened near me last night.

Obviously us Brits don't like it when people queue jump.

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
After the concert, i gave graham the lighting director a thank you letter and he took me on a tour of the coldplay set and tech-y stuff

That's amazing! Lucky you [emoji1]

After the concert, i gave graham the lighting director a thank you letter and he took me on a tour of the coldplay set and tech-y stuff

Hey - made up for you ! That's great.

Haha - all the crew will get flooded with 'thank you' letters next tour .:wink3:

• Like 1

I mean to post a review one of these days... Until then, I'll just say that I magically managed to get front row, facing the middle area of the catwalk, and that this time I saw them better than four years ago in Nice, when I was in front of the X stage. I loved every moment of the concert and the funniest thing was that I was surrounded by other Italians like me- we basically covered the whole Jonny side- and that I, my friend and another girl standing next to her formed the Italian flag with our green, white and red cagoules :laugh3:

And of course... The next day I met THALIA (I love you! :D) in the morning and JONNY in the afternoon - plus several other lovely coldplayers, mostly Italians, some of whom I'd only already seen in pics- so... I'd say it probably was the happiest trip I've ever had: on my way home I would keep smiling for no other reason than my memories... Ah. What a dreamlike experience! :heart:

• Like 5

I mean to post a review one of these days... Until then, I'll just say that I magically managed to get front row, facing the middle area of the catwalk, and that this time I saw them better than four years ago in Nice, when I was in front of the X stage. I loved every moment of the concert and the funniest thing was that I was surrounded by other Italians like me- we basically covered the whole Jonny side- and that I, my friend and another girl standing next to her formed the Italian flag with our green, white and red cagoules :laugh3:

And of course... The next day I met THALIA (I love you! :D) in the morning and JONNY in the afternoon - plus several other lovely coldplayers, mostly Italians, some of whom I'd only already seen in pics- so... I'd say it probably was the happiest trip I've ever had: on my way home I would keep smiling for no other reason than my memories... Ah. What a dreamlike experience! :heart:

Man, I was standing almost next to you! You threw the cagoules on Chris that? :D

• Like 1