✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-16] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

nev72

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

There will be an exclusive UK ticket pre-sale at 9.30am GMT on Thursday, November 26 for anyone who pre-orders (or has already pre-ordered) the A Head Full Of Dreams album in any format from Amazon.co.uk, before 11.59pm on Monday, November 23.

Tickets for the UK shows go on general sale on Friday, November 27 at 9.30am GMT at www.ticketmaster.co.uk / www.gigsandtours.com .

Hi mate. Obviously i have pre order the album Long time ago. How can I find my code?

By the way,please don't write any code for presale i this community to preventivo any scum

It says they will send a code by email no later than the 25th November

Does anyone know how much tickets will be? I'm guessing between £40-£50, will this be revealed before the tickets go on sale?

I reckon they'll be more than that mate, at the Emirates in London back in 2012 they were charging £49.50 for standing and £55-£65 for seats.

I reckon they'll be more than that mate, at the Emirates in London back in 2012 they were charging £49.50 for standing and £55-£65 for seats.

Thanks, it's going to be hard trying to convince a friend to come along with prices like that! Do these stadium shows usually sell out within minutes or is more gradual?

Instantly, dam it! Hopefully not as quick as the London Hackney show. Wembley has two dates so we should be fine, as long as you've pre-ordered from Amazon.

Oh yeah it won't be as quick as hackney or the RAH last year but id be amazed if they last until the evening of the release day. Ill certainly be trying with the pre sale but from previous experiences they are always tricky, never many tickets in them :/

Instantly, dam it! Hopefully not as quick as the London Hackney show. Wembley has two dates so we should be fine, as long as you've pre-ordered from Amazon.

It's insane that you need to buy your tickets as soon as they go on sale and even worry about getting some. It's two dates in wembley, 160.000! tickets. Everyone should be able to get a pair.

I wont be able to buy via amazon but i hope that wont be a big problem at wembley.

Hi, I'd like to ask, if anyone knows:

they mention 4 tickets per person in the pre-sale. Does it mean 4 tickets for the whole UK tour, or 4 tickets per gig?

And another question, is there usually a golden circle at Wembley?

Thanks!

Hi, I'd like to ask, if anyone knows:

they mention 4 tickets per person in the pre-sale. Does it mean 4 tickets for the whole UK tour, or 4 tickets per gig?

And another question, is there usually a golden circle at Wembley?

Thanks!

It'll be 4 tickets per gig.

With regards to a golden circle it depends on the artist. Is was at Ed Sheerans concert at Wembley earlier this year and there wasn't one (or even a central walkway)

The only concert I've been to at Wembley that did have one was the very first concert there for George Michael.

When Coldplay played at the Emirates in 2012 there wasn't a golden circle but there was a central walkway down to a smaller stage.

Ticket Prices:

Pitch Standing/Unreserved Level 1 Seats

£71.50 (£65.00 Ticket + £6.50 Fees)

Reserved

£49.50 (£45.00 Ticket + £4.50 Fees)

£104.50 (£95.00 Ticket + £9.50 Fees)

Prices subject to change.

*All prices exclude a per transaction delivery fee, which will be added to the total amount due.

EDIT:

Postage Price (added on top of ticket price)

United Kingdom

Secure Post - signature may be required - £5.95

Northern Ireland

Secure Post - signature may be required - £5.95

The Republic of Ireland

UPS ® Secure Courier - Republic of Ireland - £13.50

Other Countries

UPS ® Secure Courier - USA and Europe (EU) - £13.50

UPS ® Secure Courier - Rest of the world - £18.50