✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-16] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

nev72

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I've just returned home to discover that my head is a nest of orange confetti. It goes without saying that I won't be removing it anytime soon.

In regards to the setlist, AIMH, Green Eyes and GPASUYF were absolutely stellar choices (especially the former, which I never thought they'd perform again after the GS tour). I'm so glad we got these little exclusives.

There were yet more tributes to the victims of the Orlando shooting by way of Rainbow flag backdrops (as well as Chris unfurling one during ETIAW) but also to the family of Jo Cox, an English MP who was tragically murdered today.

All in all a thoroughly uplifting live show, and I can't wait to take my nephew next year.

• Like 5

guys, best concert in my freaking life, and that is to much to say. Always in my head + Green Eyes + GPSUYF, i think is one of the best or the best concert in the tour until today, i think saturday will be amazing also. i told you it would be epic, and it was.... what ambiance in Wembley, i made one of my dreams come true. :D so happy, with my wife we were recorded by roadies (chilean flag in front of stage left side), we interacted a lot with jonny, and chris. Guy remembered us from Nice Airport... an amazing setlist, an amazing place, an amazing gig. SO HAPPY!

• Like 8

guys, best concert in my freaking life, and that is to much to say. Always in my head + Green Eyes + GPSUYF, i think is one of the best or the best concert in the tour until today, i think saturday will be amazing also. i told you it would be epic, and it was.... what ambiance in Wembley, i made one of my dreams come true. :D so happy, with my wife we were recorded by roadies (chilean flag in front of stage left side), we interacted a lot with jonny, and chris. Guy remembered us from Nice Airport... an amazing setlist, an amazing place, an amazing gig. SO HAPPY!

Amazing!! Glad you and your wife had an unforgettable night!

I almost died when I started to listen the intro to AIMH at the periscope transmission.

Guy told you something?

Are you going to another date of this European leg?

Hope there will be videos of Always In My Head! Really can't believe they played that lol

I know, when I saw that on the setlist I was so excited, but I don't reckon they will play it on Saturday sadly. It is good that they are changing the setlist slightly each evening and GPASUYF is so much better than IMP.

• Like 2

Amazing!! Glad you and your wife had an unforgettable night!

I almost died when I started to listen the intro to AIMH at the periscope transmission.

Guy told you something?

Are you going to another date of this European leg?

me too, very happy :D

No, guy didn't tell us, but its reaction was very special when he see us. xD

The most fun was the good bye of jonny, he made bang with is hand to us xD he was really surprised of a far far away country as chile was in front row in wembley ahahaha

unfortunately, this our last gig (nice+barcelona 2nd night+ wembley 2nd night), i've inverted almost 1 year savings in this xD it's pretty expensive be fan of coldplay.

• Like 5

Amazing show :)

Although I was a bit chicken and "hid" on the unreserved seats to avoid the rain (but somehow made it back to Waterloo by 23:00 by sheer luck at being able to jump on the first Marylebone shuttle from the Stadium Station

God put a smile upon my face tonight :-)

• Like 4

No, guy didn't tell us, but its reaction was very special when he see us. xD

The most fun was the good bye of jonny, he made bang with is hand to us xD he was really surprised of a far far away country as chile was in front row in wembley ahahaha

Wow! It is easy to love these guys, they are lovely people.

unfortunately, this our last gig (nice+barcelona 2nd night+ wembley 2nd night), i've inverted almost 1 year savings in this xD it's pretty expensive be fan of coldplay.

haha oh yeah It is. But every saving is worthy!

Great concert, just come back to the hotel. Always In My Head was ridiculously good. The front of stage video was very much like Ghost Stories live with a spider cam hovering around. Highlight of the night, along with GPASUYF. Was a brand new acoustic version. Amazing.

Prefered the set list tonight to Manchester but the crowd was a little bit better over there.

Happy they haven't continued to play See You Soon and are changing it up again. Bring on Saturday!

• Like 6

Great concert, just come back to the hotel. Always In My Head was ridiculously good. The front of stage video was very much like Ghost Stories live with a spider cam hovering around. Highlight of the night, along with GPASUYF. Was a brand new acoustic version. Amazing.

Prefered the set list tonight to Manchester but the crowd was a little bit better over there.

Happy they haven't continued to play See You Soon and are changing it up again. Bring on Saturday!

Manchester crowds are normally better for an atmosphere. Less "casual" fans

• Like 2