✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-16] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

nev72

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Coldplay at the Emirates and we saw the show under quite a pouring rain , it made the show even more magical . I really kind of hope it will rain actually ! nothing like watching a Coldplay show under the rain I think :p

Fine by me, it can rain as much as you like, as long as it keeps dry on Saturday and Sunday. :happy2:

Checked again and realized i have M/N, too. Looking forward to seeing you all. I'll be there at around 10-11am.

Got my stuff packed, plane is departing tomorrow night 9:50. [emoji322]

Sent via Tapatalk

Bon Voyage !

• Like 1

The heart rate is increasing !!!!! Thursday concert for me.

Has anyone / can anyone work out where Stage 'C' is in relation to looking at the main stage from the front ?

Same here :) C-stage should be at the back of the stadium, on the right side (Guy's side)

looks like they are using the roof according to Snapchat .... no fireworks but we will have most of the xylobands experience ! its a 50/50

The roof doesn't cover the whole pitch so they will still use the fireworks

looks like they are using the roof according to Snapchat .... no fireworks but we will have most of the xylobands experience ! its a 50/50

I think you said in another thread that it's just half a roof! Crazy if that's the case :laugh4:

• Like 1

I think you said in another thread that it's just half a roof! Crazy if that's the case :laugh4:
yeah but they are using it as its maximum capacity haha ... I think we could still have them but those in the front won't be able to see them ..

Same here :) C-stage should be at the back of the stadium, on the right side (Guy's side)

Yea - it was on the right in Manchester. I'm aiming to miss out on getting close to stage or runway in order to hover at the back and hope for a close encounter at the C stage.

• Like 1

Yea - it was on the right in Manchester. I'm aiming to miss out on getting close to stage or runway in order to hover at the back and hope for a close encounter at the C stage.

I kinda hope everyone will have the same endgame so I will have more chances to be at the front haha

• Like 2