✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-16] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

nev72

GUYS I NEED HELP. I just bought two tickets for standing/unreserved green area collected tickets on the 16th of june at Wembley. but found out I two exams that day . I am broke af right now but I will give £40 to anyone who will swap with standing tickets with me for the 18th of june at Wembley instead. And if no one can swap then I need to sell them, but I would rather sell them to a coldplay fan then some random person on Ebay.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We're writing to you regarding your order for COLDPLAY

at Wembley Stadium, London

Due to production changes, please note the pitch standing section will no

longer be split into 2 zones and the pitch area will now be one zone only.

Tickets remain valid for both this section and unreserved seating on level one.

Best regards,

See Tickets Customer Services

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, first sorry for my english, I'm spanish.

We are a group which we had to go to 16 june concert and finally some friends can't.

I probably will asist if some friend come with me, but I have other 4 "standing tickets" that they can't use.

If someone wants it, please tell me. I don't pretend win anything, only don't lose the money. Feel free to ask me anything.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
So have people actually received their tickets for this show then? I bought mine from SeeTickets and they still haven't been posted.

I recieved mine about 2 weeks ago. These were from ticketmaster

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

So have people actually received their tickets for this show then? I bought mine from SeeTickets and they still haven't been posted.

if you are not living in the UK, you should check your mails. Because SeeTickets sent me mail months ago that they wont send tickets to me, i should collect them in the box office

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, what do you think is the best time to start waiting in a queue to get a first row? thanks :)

for the MX tour i started to queue at around 2 pm .... front row ! but Wembley being a lot bigger , i suggest to get there at noon !

Yes I ordered from Ticketmaster so I got it a couple of weeks ago.

Really?? I´m going to Ibiza 11th of June and I´m worried I wouldn´t get a tickets in time as in their websites is no information about delivery date