✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-16] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

nev72

Hi guys.

So, I've just received my tickets thinking that they were for unreserved level 1 seating only. However, judging from the ticket it looks like L1 includes a certain section of the pitch (I hope). Can anyone confirm this? And if so, when would be an appropriate time to start queuing?

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys.

So, I've just received my tickets thinking that they were for unreserved level 1 seating only. However, judging from the ticket it looks like L1 includes a certain section of the pitch (I hope). Can anyone confirm this? And if so, when would be an appropriate time to start queuing?

It's level 1 seating and pitch standing. The pitch is split into 2. (Green and yellow) as the stage walkway goes down the entire length of the pitch

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

It's level 1 seating and pitch standing. The pitch is split into 2. (Green and yellow) as the stage walkway goes down the entire length of the pitch

Okay, so out of the green and yellow zones, which is which?

Okay, so out of the green and yellow zones, which is which?

46a6acf4421f2b2ca587cf3db31bc70c.gif

Don't know which side is which and I can't remember which I booked. It also doesn't show it on the ticket. It just gives a turnstile entrance letter

Also, I've just worked out some stuff.

In Glasgow: 47 Minutes of the concert was after sunset

In London: 1 Hour and 10 Minutes of the concert will be after sunset

(Taking into account London's start time of 8:30pm, and Glasgows start time of 8:15pm, and London's sunset time on 16 June of 9:20pm and Glasgow's sunset time of 9:58pm)

46a6acf4421f2b2ca587cf3db31bc70c.gif

Don't know which side is which and I can't remember which I booked. It also doesn't show it on the ticket. It just gives a turnstile entrance letter

I think someone said a while ago that they cancelled the hole yellow/green area seperation. It's just one huge GA standing area.

Sent via Tapatalk

• Like 2

I think someone said a while ago that they cancelled the hole yellow/green area seperation. It's just one huge GA standing area.

Sent via Tapatalk

So does that mean I could get right up to the stage barrier, if I wanted to? (here's a pic of my ticket): [MEDIA=instagram]BGeCoInFlVd[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BGeCoInFlVd/?taken-by=radioscouse

So only two more days and my excitement and nervousness is growing with every hour.

When is everyone planning on being at the stadium queuing? I'll be arriving on Wednesday night meaning i'll be rested and will have the hole day for coldplay related stuff. I'll probably be at wembley pretty early (maybe 10-noon) since i can't think of another good thing to do on show day and won't be able to calm myself one bit.

We should definitely meet up while queuing. According to my ticket i'll be at the south west ramp.

Anyone else queuing there? And if so, when will you be there?

The weather is gonna be so so bad over the next few days

I saw Coldplay at the Emirates and we saw the show under quite a pouring rain , it made the show even more magical . I really kind of hope it will rain actually ! nothing like watching a Coldplay show under the rain I think :p

I saw Coldplay at the Emirates and we saw the show under quite a pouring rain , it made the show even more magical . I really kind of hope it will rain actually ! nothing like watching a Coldplay show under the rain I think :p

I must have been at the same show. Chris started singing "singing in the rain" before leading into Fix you

I must have been at the same show. Chris started singing "singing in the rain" before leading into Fix you

yeah he did that but it was before Don't Let It Break Your Heart haha ... what a show !!

• Like 1