May 24, 201610 yr The internet is a real curse, i should be studying right now and not watch a coldplay gig in nice. :curtain: I have an exam tomorrow... Coldplay is great revision. :P
May 24, 201610 yr OK, coldplayers around the world. Write it down in big letters, if you are going to a gig and are planning to broadcast it on periscope, bring an extra battery or solar charger or whatever…
May 24, 201610 yr OK, coldplayers around the world. Write it down in big letters, if you are going to a gig and planning to broadcast it on periscope, bring an extra battery or solar charger or whatever… I have a Powerbank but broadcasting on Periscope will ruin me on Internet roaming costs. :(
May 24, 201610 yr [MEDIA=instagram]BFzW64tFIv8[/MEDIA] Mobile Link: https://instagram.com/p/BFzW64tFIv8/ Sent via Tapatalk
May 24, 201610 yr I'm not entirely sure why, but there's something about the current setlist that just doesn't flow. Of course, this is the first night of the tour, but the lack of variety means we can probably assume they're fairly 'set' on the current repertoire of songs. I suspect it's just the sheer amount of singles/hits that they're trying to squeeze into the set. There's just too many, for me. It's like overload. I don't ever recall this imbalance being a problem on previous tours.
May 24, 201610 yr 1. AHFOD 2 Yellow 3 ETIAW 4 The Scientist 5 Birds 6 Paradise/ Tiesto Remix 7 Everglow 8 Magic 9 ???? 10 Clocks 11 Midnight 12 Charlie Brown https://www.periscope.tv/juliechocapic/1OdKrmYVzYvxX
May 24, 201610 yr 1. AHFOD 2 Yellow 3. ETIAW 4. The Scientist 5. Birds 6. Paradise/ Tiesto Remix 7. Everglow 8.Magic 9. Army Of One 10.Clocks 11.Midnight 12.Charlie Brown
May 24, 201610 yr I completely forgot about the time-difference :shame: Are there any reports on what the new xylobands do?
May 24, 201610 yr Chris' voice isn't very good... Sent from my SM-J500FN using Coldplaying mobile app
Create an account or sign in to comment