✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-05-24] Stade Charles-Ehrmann, Nice, France

stephen

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's hard to make a announcement in this moment for Paris. I think they will book one concert in SDF in the next month's.

But this place is just amazing, imagine yourself, during morning go to nice's beaches and then you finish your day in a Coldplay gig... just perfect xD

Those Early Access tickets are an abomination to all the fandom. Now what? We'll have to sell a couple of organs to be in front row! No other band does this!

I'm having a rage fit over these tickets as well. WAY TO GET NICE POOR FANS TO THE FRONT ROW COLDPLAY, REALLY.

i bring big news, TIDAL have a 30 days free trial, but the trick is they allow you to close your account anytime, anyday. So, you can give them your bank account info, but you will not pay. You can buy presale now for this concert and the followings... Barcelona, Nice, Germany, Denmark and switzerland.... i already got my nice tickets... not pissed off now :D

• 4 weeks later...
Those Early Access tickets are an abomination to all the fandom. Now what? We'll have to sell a couple of organs to be in front row! No other band does this!

No, don`t sell your organs, they are valuable, very much

I will organize a free gig for you, it just takes time and effort, and needs a lot of co-operation and friendship

and Europe is our target now, yes :oops:

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
I have 2 spare tickets... seats. Anyone interested?

Hello Lyla27 - any chance you still have a couple of tickets for the Nice show... my husband and I are visiting the South of France at the same time and are hoping to find tickets! (said with fingers crossed!)

• 1 month later...
Hello Lyla27 - any chance you still have a couple of tickets for the Nice show... my husband and I are visiting the South of France at the same time and are hoping to find tickets! (said with fingers crossed!)

I have 2 tickets for a concert in Nice! If it actaul for you now, please, contact me by e-mail: [email protected]