✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where Are You Planning To Go?

Please vote in the poll below and let us know which concerts (if any) you are planning to go to for Coldplay's AHFOD tour (from the shows announced so far) :D

<div id="debate_1_2310601"></div>

<script>

(function () {

var opst = document.createElement('script');

var os_host = document.location.protocol == "https:" ? "https:" : "http:";

opst.type = 'text/javascript';

opst.async = true;

opst.src = os_host + '//' + 'www.opinionstage.com/polls/2310601/embed.js';

(document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] ||

document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(opst);

}());

</script>

Alternative link

Reason 1: While I'm still in the US, they are in Europe (as it looks now) and when I'm in Europe they'll be in North America....

Reason 2: I have heard that prices will be really high (+ travel and hotel costs, if it would work out date-wise) and I'm not sure I would invest that to hear them play the likes of ASFOS/ETIAW/AOAL for half of the time. If this was an earlier Era concert (even MX era, where they at least played stuff like What If or Warning Sign occasionally) I would try everything to make it happen, but I just feel it doesn't make sense for me to really go to an AHFOD tour concert (depends on what the album sounds like, of course; but assuming most of it will be very poppy)...They are so far away now from the songs I would most like to hear.

aaaaaaaahhhhhh finally Coldplay, i saw them in chile in the last concert in 2007, now i came to study in europe and the first gig they confirmed was Chile ¬¬. My wife was pursuing them to go a gig and never got the chance from 2007... so now we going in a big mood. Nice, Wembley 16 and Amsterdam, hope got ticket for the that three, and later check if there's new gigs add another one...

I'll go to Berlin. I'm already so exited! It's going to be my first Coldplay show ever...

Do you know, whether there's an age you have to be at shows of Coldplay? I'll be only 17 in June....

And how long you can buy tickets in average? So, do I have to buy them exactly at the time when you can buy them (so on Wednesday, 10 o'clock)?

I don't know much about the shows of Coldplay... it would be great if you could help me (:

And sorry for my bad English; )

Guest worldpeace

How secure you think it is going to a big festival or a concert? I remember reading a news from Germany, where people got killed, when the festival was too massive and the crowds were trying to go through a bridge

things like that have happened in football matches as well

so concerts are safer, are they?

How secure you think it is going to a big festival or a concert? I remember reading a news from Germany, where people got killed, when the festival was too massive and the crowds were trying to go through a bridge

things like that have happened in football matches as well

so concerts are safer, are they?

You're talking about the Loveparade some years ago. Yes, but that is the danger with EVERY large crowd regardless whether it is a concert, a show, a New Year's celebration...Chances of this happening at a Coldplay concert are very low, also as opposed to the Loveparade thing the majority of people will not be under the influence of alcohol/drugs...