✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where Are You Planning To Go?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Chicago July 23 & 24. Will be my 2nd time seeing them, but my kids' first. New generation fans! Ages 13 & 8. I'm a very proud mom. :-) Will be their first concert ever, like Chris says about why they put everything into their shows.

Very cool - creating the fans of tomorrow. I'm sure they will love it! I actually did it the other way around and turned my mom into a fan by taking her to concerts. (My dad still can't be entirely convinced. :D)

I'm planning to go to, erm, six shows during the summer. Just handed in my requests for annual leave at work for these dates and sparked quite a discussion when I said it was for going to six concerts of the same band. How do you explain that to people who aren't fans of anything like that? I mean in my head it makes perfect sense. :D

I have a husband who can't be convinced. :cry: I basically drug him to my first Coldplay concert on the MX tour because my friends either (1) don't like CP, or at least not enough to go, (2) were unavailable, or (3) couldn't afford the tickets. He liked CP a little in the past, but I got obsessed with them in the year leading up to that show, and I pretty much turned him against them because he got tired of hearing about them. He sat like a lump at the concert and walked out half way through. :angry: I swore then I'd never go to another CP concert with him. This time one of my friends is confirmed. :dance:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

We sound so similar. I am going in Chicago 7/23. I too first saw them in Mylo days. I also became a super fan the year before but have followed them since 2005 and X & Y. My husband hates them. [emoji47]. So I got a single ticket on the field! Will see my friend's daughters there as I sold them my other tickets.

We sound so similar. I am going in Chicago 7/23. I too first saw them in Mylo days. I also became a super fan the year before but have followed them since 2005 and X & Y. My husband hates them. [emoji47]. So I got a single ticket on the field! Will see my friend's daughters there as I sold them my other tickets.

Ha! That does sound a lot like me, except I barely knew they existed pre MX. I was more of a rock fan and my radio station didn't play them. Except for one fateful day they played Viva and I've never been the same! That hooked me. I had a lot of catching up to do on their old songs, hence the year of the obsession. :cheesy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The stars aligned and I will be in France with my family while Coldplay is playing there in Nice. I am so lucky because, looking at the tour map, Coldplay must have decided to skip the whole South USA haha. It would be a 16 hour drive there and back for me if I went to one of the closest shows in Louisville or Philly! I've only ever seen Coldplay in England and in the US, so I am very excited to see fans from France and all around. Continental Europe seems like such a beautiful place with such wonderful people and fans :)

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg
The stars aligned and I will be in France with my family while Coldplay is playing there in Nice. I am so lucky because, looking at the tour map, Coldplay must have decided to skip the whole South USA haha. It would be a 16 hour drive there and back for me if I went to one of the closest shows in Louisville or Philly! I've only ever seen Coldplay in England and in the US, so I am very excited to see fans from France and all around. Continental Europe seems like such a beautiful place with such wonderful people and fans :)

Glad to hear! [emoji1]

• 2 months later...