✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Club of coldplayers in a coldplaying hiatus

alisbe

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in! Although I can't promise I won't 'join the dark side' at some stage in the coming week :laugh3: I'll probably continue reading and discussing on the main threads but I promise I won't spoil it for you guys here :D

It was funny, I was reading all your posts on the LP7 thread and thinking that I actually like all the posters there who have decided to wait for the album release... You all strike my as pretty sunny, well-adjusted and positive posters. My kind of people! :hug:

Stay strong my friend, stay strong... And hope for a 'first play' stream or something :laugh:

And aha I thought I was being quite annoying so thank you:) but I try ahaha

I joined the WikiColdplay editing / transfer over to new site project... I see a few of us here are actually involved as well... That's another useful way to occupy time while we wait another 5-6 days :D

Stay strong my friend, stay strong... And hope for a 'first play' stream or something :laugh:

And aha I thought I was being quite annoying so thank you:) but I try ahaha

Nah, I'm actually quite relaxed about the whole thing... Nothing's gonna change the album now. And from my experience, I usually put their new music on endless repeats anyway just to give it a chance to settle in and find it's place among their previous songs and albums... It takes awhile to fully savor the Coldplay experience and feel it under my skin... And this time, it's been the shortest wait to an album ever, what's a few more days :)

If anything I find your optimism refreshing on this site... Too many critics all trying to say the same thing (often in exactly the same way) is what I find annoying- that's what the 'thumbs up' button is for, what a waste of space :rolleyes:

I gave in :( My exams begin this modnay and I wouldnt have been able to enjoy the album then. So I,....I had to join the Dark side.

But for all of you here, you guys are doing a great job in waiting for the official release and trust me guys you're gonna Love the Album.

It's Great. XX

I gave in :( My exams begin this modnay and I wouldnt have been able to enjoy the album then. So I,....I had to join the Dark side.

But for all of you here, you guys are doing a great job and trust me you're gonna Love the Album.

It's Great. XX

That's OK, school is more important than anything else. And thanks for your positive opinion, but we still need to wait to see if we like it or not. However, for what I've heard so far I can say I'll love it!

For those of you in here looking for a fun way to count down the time until AHFOD is released, and if you're not taking a complete hiatus from all Coldplay, just the songs from AHFOD, here's an idea. Listen to one album per day for the next six days. Six days=six albums. So, today is Parachutes day, and Thursday will be GS day, just in time for the official release of AHFOD!

For those of you in here looking for a fun way to count down the time until AHFOD is released, and if you're not taking a complete hiatus from all Coldplay, just the songs from AHFOD, here's an idea. Listen to one album per day for the next six days. Six days=six albums. So, today is Parachutes day, and Thursday will be GS day, just in time for the official release of AHFOD!

Great idea!

Guest LiquidSky
Count me in! Although I can't promise I won't 'join the dark side' at some stage in the coming week :laugh3: I'll probably continue reading and discussing on the main threads but I promise I won't spoil it for you guys here :D

It was funny, I was reading all your posts on the LP7 thread and thinking that I actually like all the posters there who have decided to wait for the album release... You all strike my as pretty sunny, well-adjusted and positive posters. My kind of people! :hug:

And @LiquidSky, good to see you here again... Haven't spotted you around the boards recently... I remember you as a mod from back in the day... You've always been a reassuring constant here! Nice that you're still around from the original team :nice:

Thank you!

Please no, you can do it!

Yes, I can do it!

That is such a great idea! That way, you would be able to really listen how Coldplay's new album is different from the ones before or not

:curtain:

I haven't listened to the leak yet. Which is very unlike me, but I decided that at least once I was going to wait.

I preordered the album and Everglow was automatically downloaded to my phone and it's super hard not to listen to it! I've also been avoiding all the reviews.

Just a couple of days more left!

Although, if they stream the album on itunes before the release (as they did with GS) I'm listening to it asap! :lol:

:curtain:

I haven't listened to the leak yet. Which is very unlike me, but I decided that at least once I was going to wait.

I preordered the album and Everglow was automatically downloaded to my phone and it's super hard not to listen to it! I've also been avoiding all the reviews.

Just a couple of days more left!

Although, if they stream the album on itunes before the release (as they did with GS) I'm listening to it asap! :lol:

I think I will too aha!

Welcome :)

Pretty underrated song as well :) great video the message behind it is incredible.

I listened to Everglow but just a couple of times so I don't have it stuck on my mind like it happened with AOAL. Also I watched the TIDAL concert but I didn't listen to it a lot of times and that's all wanted to hear I still have 7 songs to discover because I didn't listen to the snippets.

^^ Don't worry. It's not out of context at all. The point is trying to keep away from any comment about AHFOD. Enjoy it! Hope you're eating popcorns :D

I'm afraid not... Ironically- I just finished working out :laugh:

Honestly I don't even know what's going on with Doctor Who right now it's a thriller and a one man episode it's super experimental I love it