Club of coldplayers in a coldplaying hiatus

alisbe

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
Really? Why? That would be so hard!

Because I want to listen to it without any interruptions and I've been so busy so yeah..

BTW, did you guys pre-ordered it are you waiting for it to come out?

Guest LiquidSky
I didn't pre-order it because it's a little bit expensive. Plus, I prefer to go to the music store and see if I find something interesting.

@LiquidSky that's a good reason. You have the whole weekend to enjoy it.

I had preordered the cd because I have all of the albums on cd but I just realized a few days ago that I won't be able to rip it because the new macbooks don't have the a place to insert the cd........so I'm debating on whether to cancel it and just buy it on itunes instead..

[video=youtube;ZgHXI5CAagA]

Coldplay playing Fix You at the Sound Relief Sydney concert in 2009. The concert had a ton of big name artists to help raise money for the bushfires. Chris jumps off the stage and everyone goes crazy! One of the best moments on live tv.

I wasn't able to write my favourites yesterday but here they are as well as today's:

X&Y: 'Til Kingdom Come, I really like it and I love Will's backing vocals on the live performances :heart:. Other highlights for me are A Message and Talk

Viva: This is so hard because I love every single song on the album. VLV, LIJ, Violet Hill and Death And All His Friends! and of course, Yes, Chris' voice: :dead:

The app is all good! No change in design though, so I'm pretty happy, but I mean AHFOD themed colours would be cool though

Omg I can't wait 2 more days this is legit

Yeah, I'm glad the app is back! And we can give thumbs up now!

I'll say which are my favorite songs from X&Y and Viva la Vida.

X&Y: My favorite song is Talk followed by Square One. I don't know anything about production and musical instruments. All I know is the feelings the Coldplay songs give me every time I listen to them and this two songs have a special meaning for me.

VLVODAAHF: my favorite song of all time is Viva La Vida. It was love at first hearing! It has a special meaning as Mexican because the title was inspired by a Frida Kahlo painting. Moreover I knew it was a great song even though I didn't know it was a Coldplay song.