✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Club of coldplayers in a coldplaying hiatus

alisbe

Your English is great, especially for someone who doesn't speak it fluently. English is my first language and I gotta say I have horrible grammar sometimes. I'm quite young, and my 'camping trip' is affiliated with an overnight summer camp (don't know if you have that in Mexico) Where we basically canoe on a network of lakes and rivers in North Eastern Quebec (which is a province in Canada- and I'm not even sure why it's in Quebec- I live in Ontario and Quebec is quite far away) Even in the summer it gets quite cold some nights in Canada. I believe it was two summers ago I got bronchitis on a (shorter) camping trip because a storm hit and it dipped down to 6 degrees Celsius and nobody was prepared for that cold.

You have it good- Mexico is gorgeous! I've only been there a couple of times before and only resorts, which was nice I suppose as I was very young, but I think the REAL Mexico (as in the cities, people, culture etc) must be beautiful.

Thanks! Mexico is an amazing country. There are a lot of things to discover, every state is unique I couldn't be happier to live here. I hope you have better luck with the weather so it let you enjoy your trip. And I think Canada is an interesting country, I hope one day I travel there.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! Mexico is an amazing country. There are a lot of things to discover, every state is unique I couldn't be happier to live here. I hope you have better luck with the weather so it let you enjoy your trip. And I think Canada is an interesting country, I hope one day I travel there.

Aha Canada to me is just a slightly better (and bigger in the right ways) copy of the US. But maybe that's my patriotism kicking in.

I'm also getting my tickets tomorrow :cheesy: but I'm super anxious, I've been dreaming about the presale for 3 days! I just want it to be over! :P

I don't know if this has been posted on this thread already, I'm really busy and I haven't been able to check all the videos.

This came on my ipod a few days ago and it reminded me how much I like this cover.

[video=youtube;kcriZ9xzRvc]

Great, good luck! I'm also very impatient and anxious about tomorrow! The main reason is because it will be the first time I see the band! I still can't believe they are coming and that they respect the promise of coming to Latinamerica after cancelling the Mylo Xyloto tour.

Thanks for sharing this cover, I love it. Coldplay is the only band that can improve and make better the original version IMO.

Great, good luck! I'm also very impatient and anxious about tomorrow! The main reason is because it will be the first time I see the band! I still can't believe they are coming and that they respect the promise of coming to Latinamerica after cancelling the Mylo Xyloto tour.

Good luck to you, too! I'm glad you're getting a chance to see them, and it's even nicer that coming to Latin America is a priority for them. Many concertgoers and artists say that Latin American crowds are the best. :)

Good luck to you, too! I'm glad you're getting a chance to see them, and it's even nicer that coming to Latin America is a priority for them. Many concertgoers and artists say that Latin American crowds are the best. :)

Thanks! That's why I love them even more!

In this side of the world is time to go to sleep. So I'll live you with the video of Don Quixote. Maybe it's not the best quality sound but it was recorded in the Foro Sol 5 years ago. Thanks @42Escapist for reminding me this wonderful song.

In this side of the world is time to go to sleep. So I'll live you with the video of Don Quixote. Maybe it's not the best quality sound but it was recorded in the Foro Sol 5 years ago. Thanks @42Escapist for reminding me this wonderful song.

You're welcome. :) I'm going to head off to bed. After watching, of course!

I think I'm one of the few unlucky people who is yet to see Coldplay live... The curse of being in a family where noone loves Coldplay as much as you XD

Lol haven't seen Coldplay live, but I live in a family that loves Coldplay just as much as me, and still I haven't seen them agh!

I think I'm one of the few unlucky people who is yet to see Coldplay live... The curse of being in a family where noone loves Coldplay as much as you XD

Don't worry, I've never seen them live either. I became a fan in 2012 and they skipped my city on the MX tour. My family doesn't really care much...

Lol haven't seen Coldplay live, but I live in a family that loves Coldplay just as much as me, and still I haven't seen them agh!

Don't worry, I've never seen them live either. I became a fan in 2012 and they skipped my city on the MX tour. My family doesn't really care much...

Glad I'm not alone on this one!

Also - Hymn For The Weekend was played on BBC Radio 2 this morning (http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/105313-30-11-15-Coldplay-are-featured-as-Albumoftheweek-on-BBCR2) - the question is do I listen or not?!

We've come this far, we can resist a few more days!

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing this cover, I love it. Coldplay is the only band that can improve and make better the original version IMO.

Thanks! I was very lucky I got my tickets quick and easily :nice: