✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Club of coldplayers in a coldplaying hiatus

alisbe

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
It's so weird but it almost made me cry the first time I listened to AOAL lol.

As we get older we're less influenciable, or at least that's what I believe. Just let's have fun in this club and enjoy the next video

I'm embarrassed to admit this but, I actually DID CRY (It even surprised me):embarrassed:

This club is getting bigger, welcome every one. Jaytheblue we have to create the rules to get a membership :D

Aw no- rules suck! Forcing people to conform is the last thing we need to do :laugh:

I mean as long as there isn't excess AHFOD talk then I guess your welcome- especially if you're waiting it out like us

For the record I didn't cry to AOAL, but I'm not much of a crier at all. I did cry to O though and that's a first because I never usually cry to any thing. I didn't even cry to fix you! Maybe that says something about o... Maybe it doesn't... Ahaha

Neither do I, but the excitement of a new record and new album made me feel so happy. The only Coldplay song that made me cry was Miracles. It gave me strength in a moment when I decided to believe in miracles.

Pls don't read the reviews at Coldplaying, they're anything but true. Most of the times as people have high expectations being die hard fans, they tend to lash out which is completely natural.

But as we guys haven't heard the album yet. Lets just refrain from reading any reviews here.

I mean I'm a kinda die hard fan but oh well it's pretty true that Colplayers are super critical...

The live version of this song makes me happy (and also is super underrated) ... And for some reason the bass line of this song reminds me of France?

[video=youtube_share;DgdgfbKjIK8]

Count me in! Although I can't promise I won't 'join the dark side' at some stage in the coming week :laugh3: I'll probably continue reading and discussing on the main threads but I promise I won't spoil it for you guys here :D

It was funny, I was reading all your posts on the LP7 thread and thinking that I actually like all the posters there who have decided to wait for the album release... You all strike my as pretty sunny, well-adjusted and positive posters. My kind of people! :hug:

And @LiquidSky, good to see you here again... Haven't spotted you around the boards recently... I remember you as a mod from back in the day... You've always been a reassuring constant here! Nice that you're still around from the original team :nice: