✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guess The Singles

Nikola

Singles?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Singles?

Yeah I agree that Fun is probably going to be a single instead of Birds but both would be equally unsuccessful. Still I'd like a video for Birds. There aren't any clear singles choices actually apart from Hymn. The opener is almost never a single, as well as the closer but Up&Up will probably be the last single of the album. Yeah idk

Guest diogo_sg
Going by the formula of single and then music video, it looks like Hymn For the Weekend was being worked on while they were also working on AOAL (this is a screenshot of the making of video of AOAL). So Hymn For the Weekend confirmed?

Good catch!

Going by the formula of single and then music video, it looks like Hymn For the Weekend was being worked on while they were also working on AOAL (this is a screenshot of the making of video of AOAL). So Hymn For the Weekend confirmed?

someone who was at the india shoot confirmed that the song they shot was HFTW. so it is pretty much confirmed.

• Like 1

someone who was at the india shoot confirmed that the song they shot was HFTW. so it is pretty much confirmed.

Oh so that was what that shoot was about. for a second I was afraid it was an early shot for Adventure that then they scrapped. (Kinda like they did with ASFOS: I still like the first video much more! hehe)

Oh so that was what that shoot was about. for a second I was afraid it was an early shot for Adventure that then they scrapped. (Kinda like they did with ASFOS: I still like the first video much more! hehe)

What was the first video for ASFOS?

Good catch on Up&Up "album version." It's such an amazing song and I think would be great as a single, and hopefully the only thing they do is remove the "believe in love" at the end.

What was the first video for ASFOS?

It's the one that appears on the TV in the shop during the official video. Here's the full thing:

[MEDIA=vimeo]111166101[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://vimeo.com/111166101

Good catch on Up&Up "album version." It's such an amazing song and I think would be great as a single, and hopefully the only thing they do is remove the "believe in love" at the end.

It's the one that appears on the TV in the shop during the official video. Here's the full thing:

[MEDIA=vimeo]111166101[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://vimeo.com/111166101

Omg, how is even possible that I didn't know about this until now? That video is perfect! I love ASFOS a little bit more now :gs:

Well have listened to the album quite a lot and was thinking what would be the consensus for the next 3 to 4 singles Coldplay may release.

Based on my opinion and an obvious choice - Hymn for the Weekend for sure. Given Beyonce guesting and the club vibe to it, it will be a sure fire single. Nuff said!

They did release Everglow as a promotional single but I think it has that classic Coldplay ballad thing going and could be released as an official single.

The 4th for me would be Fun. Great song with a singer known to much younger audiences and another Coldplay classic.

As for the 5th if there were one - Army of One seems like another choice as I really like it. Not sure they would release AHFOD as a single for some reason. And Up & Up definitely a live concert closer than a single. Birds seems like a perfect album track but not single worthy in my opinion.

Anyway, curious what others think about potential singles and why. Regardless, loving the album and can't wait to see it live.

Well have listened to the album quite a lot and was thinking what would be the consensus for the next 3 to 4 singles Coldplay may release.

Based on my opinion and an obvious choice - Hymn for the Weekend for sure. Given Beyonce guesting and the club vibe to it, it will be a sure fire single. Nuff said!

They did release Everglow as a promotional single but I think it has that classic Coldplay ballad thing going and could be released as an official single.

The 4th for me would be Fun. Great song with a singer known to much younger audiences and another Coldplay classic.

As for the 5th if there were one - Army of One seems like another choice as I really like it. Not sure they would release AHFOD as a single for some reason. And Up & Up definitely a live concert closer than a single. Birds seems like a perfect album track but not single worthy in my opinion.

Anyway, curious what others think about potential singles and why. Regardless, loving the album and can't wait to see it live.

I think that Adventure of a lifetime was a great choice for their lead single, really upbeat and funky and one you can swing your hips to. Hymn for the Weekend is a very cool song, it's so diverse and Would make a great single. Fun is a beautiful song and I love the duet with that other singer (don't know the name-think it's something like Tove Lo) but I don't think it's single material. I reckon Amazing Day could be a single.